• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How To Request a Build

Daimi

User is banned.
Well I know this would be used sometime if a user is looking for a machine, but doesn't know what part(s) to look at, or have any idea at all, well then, this is for you.

After you read this post, fill out the template, then make a thread in this specific sub-forum, and I will get to it asap, but make sure you tag me in the thread so I'll see  it.

Code:
[CENTER]Build Form
Currency
Budget
Uses
Do you need monitor, keyboard etc?[/CENTER]

Level

Nice thread man, this would be very helpful. I'm not requesting a build but I know you're deoendable on these subjects.

Hurt

Kowai said:
Yeet, this thread is to be taken seriously.............

If I had about $500 (CDN), would you be able to get me a build that would be good with some video editing, and other creative programs such as Adobe CC collection, and possibly some light gaming? (i.e CS:GO, Burnout Paradise, Maybe MW2, etc.)

Daimi

User is banned.
Yosemite said:
If I had about $500 (CDN), would you be able to get me a build that would be good with some video editing, and other creative programs such as Adobe CC collection, and possibly some light gaming? (i.e CS:GO, Burnout Paradise, Maybe MW2, etc.)

500 CAD isn't a ton to work with as thats about 400 USD.

But uh.... I'll give it a shot. Video editing really benefits with multi-core systems.

Hurt

Kowai said:
500 CAD isn't a ton to work with as thats about 400 USD.

But uh.... I'll give it a shot. Video editing really benefits with multi-core systems.

Yeah, I'm broke at the moment.
I don't need anything crazy, as I'll be constantly upgrading as I can.
I just want something sorta basic to start off with, that I can improve upon later.

Maybe like 4-8 GB of RAM? That should be okay for video editing, not sure about gaming though.
Should I get an APU? Would it be cheaper than getting a GPU and CPU seperately, and does it have more pros than cons?

Daimi

User is banned.
Yosemite said:
I just want something sorta basic to start off with, that I can improve upon later.

Maybe like 4-8 GB of RAM? That should be okay for video editing, not sure about gaming though.
Should I get an APU? Would it be cheaper than getting a GPU and CPU seperately, and does it have more pros than cons?

The reason I wouldn't get an APU is you have to spend money on a GPU and another CPU when you decide to upgrade, as for CSGO it doesn't take a hell of a lot of power to run, but it does need a decent system. I'll get back to you in a minute when I look around at your price options.

Yosemite said:

Honestly I can't find anything that cheap, if you were getting a build save up 200 more if possible, or even 150.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/Lphsf7

That's the cheapest I could find without giving you pure shit.