• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to get a common domain and Hosting for $1

Cane

First of all, this isn't spam, I am contributing to the community, and this also helps me out.
I don't know if this is allowed or allowed in this section, but I could not find a area I felt this tutorial fit in.
I posted this on hackforums, but I feel some of you on here might find it of use also
-
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I would like to request you use my referral link as it helps me out :)[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You Will have this for A WHOLE YEAR[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1. from what I have seen, you must have a american IP address, you can probably get away with using a US vpn ip , but if it has already been used before, this won't work.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. Go to [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://one.me/enamtpxa[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
http://one.com if you don't want to help me
( I actually don't think they give the $2 off to people with out a referral link, but you can check if you want)
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Click this one [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Spoiler (Click to View)[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]3. Type in your preferred website name with domain , then click search[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Spoiler (Click to View)[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Then click search[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]4. Fill out the email field, name , and leave customer type as whatever you want[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]5. Click next[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]6. Fill out all that information[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]7. Check out , and enjoy your SUPER CHEAP Hosting[/font]

juvy

Copy and pasted from another site I assume? As your spoilers don't work. Next time quote the post and copy the code if you're going to steal it.