• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How To Effectively Spread Your RAT/Keylogger To Other Runescape Players

Singed

Onyx user!
Hey everyone, this guide is aimed at helping you to exponentially increase the amount of victims you gain with a little effort and patience :thumbsup:

First of all, I can't stress enough, as with the majority of hacking, how important it is to have your server FUD (fully undetectable) this is crucial in order to not only gain a larger amount of victims, but also withhold your status for e.g. you decide to spread on some forums; one person pipes up about how it's possibly infected, then all of a sudden a huge chain reaction of distrust will often result. So it's absolutely critical to have your server fully undetectable or at least relatively undetectable (a small number of Anti-virus software apps still pick it up).

Ok, now that I've clarified that, this is the tricky part; physically spreading your server.
Well this really comes down to your ideal target audience of runescape players, do you want to snag some fresh noobs in which there's an unlikely chance they have anything relevant to what you're hunting for? Or do you want to snag an account that has a nice juicy stack of cash or perhaps some other useful attribute you've been striving for?

I can tell you now, don't bother with drive-by's or phishing; 99.99% of the time you will snag a moronic kiddie who thinks he's stumbled across some 'fresh' hacks for the game.

The ideal method that I go by is spreading via fansites and select community forums (excluding runegear obviously), torrent spreading, youtube, and, if you know anything about runescape private servers, sneakily binding a server to that with creative methods.

Spreading via Fansites & Community forums:-
Spreading via these is rather simplistic; the more trusted you are, the most likely you are to succeed and this coincides with also making your server look legitimate. Your best bet is to create something believable; perhaps something that will induce a known glitch that is new in the game, which enables you to have a slight advantage over other players use your imagination and you will attract those more prestigious players. Avoid creating stupid things like "OMFGZ GP EXPLOITER GET BILLIONZ OF GEEPEE NAO!", at the very most, you will merely rake in a few noobs to the game which will more than likely get you nowhere.

Torrent spreading:-
Torrent spreading is great for spreading your server at a rapid rate, as with forums, it definitely helps if you have a good reputation within your torrent account as it definitely aids you in the amount of downloads you will get. With torrents, rather than making something such as an exploit, you'd be surprised with the results you get by things such as a fake bot or a fake version of swiftkit. I've gotten so many victims this way and there is a good chance that they will be a decent to high level player with many goodies for the taking ;)

Youtube spreading:-
Youtube spreading can be very reliable if you have a large amount of subscribers to your channel. If you're good with video editing on programs such as Sony Vegas or Adobe After Effects, you can utilize this to your advantage and make a really convincing video that contains some nifty tricks. If you want to get real crafty and you have a little knowledge with application engineering i.e. VBNet, c++, delphi etc... then you could actually create a fake application to really put the icing on top of the cake :wink:

Spreading via Runescape Private Server software:-
This is my personal favourite method of spreading my servers. This is a very versatile method as it can coincide with the three methods mentioned above i.e. you can spread the software in those manners with your RAT/Keylogger embedded within. The way that I achieve this is somewhat unique; I take advantage of the fact that batch files are used to execute private server related software, and sneakily implement a call method into the batch file and mask it with encryption, so it's still readable by the computer, but not the user, then proceeding to hide your server deep within the client's files with a legitimate name. This in short, initially allows the private server software to be run, and then upon termination of that software, your own RAT/Keylogger server will be executed, and if it's FUD, they aren't going to know a thing :happy2:

Anyway, I hope that this has enabled you some insightful views to spread your server and that you succeed in your endeavours to catch that elusive 'reward' at the end. I wish you luck, and happy spreading! :tongue2:

Relapse

Onyx user!
RE: How to effectively spread your RAT/Keylogger to other Runescape users

Even though I'm a noob with vb I've made a few little fake programs I use to spread with, it's really simple to make fake shit and make it look real in a vid. Good job on the guide looks well thought out.

Singed

Onyx user!
RE: How to effectively spread your RAT/Keylogger to other Runescape users

Relapse said:
Even though I'm a noob with vb I've made a few little fake programs I use to spread with, it's really simple to make fake shit and make it look real in a vid. Good job on the guide looks well thought out.
Thanks mate, appreciate the feedback; it certainly took a while to write it all up :tongue2:

ZeroAT

Onyx user!
Nice work.

I am already using the youtube method + fake program.

I am about to also try the torrent method.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
ZeroAT said:
Nice work.

I am already using the youtube method + fake program.

I am about to also try the torrent method.

I can make you some nice fake programs, will get MINIMUM 100 DL's.

ZeroAT

Onyx user!
can u link me to some community forums that would be good to spread on

Singed

Onyx user!
ZeroAT said:
can u link me to some community forums that would be good to spread on
Well, I generally go for private server forums such as Rune-server, Runelocus and moparscape...
Not going to name many on here, just do a Google search :happy:

Nice guide :p well written and good grammar.

eSqUiRe

Great tut. Will be referring back to it when I get my logger crypted and everything.

oHvHo

i needa spread a shit ton!!! D= hopefully this weill help me

Singer

Onyx user!
Great job, thanks heaps.

As soon as I can get someone to set a keylogger/RAT up for me, I'll be able to hurt squeakers feelings. ;D