• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How is my first PC build?

Dope

User is banned.
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]CPU: AMD FX-4350 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Storage: *Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB WINDFORCE Video Card[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Case: Thermaltake Versa H21 ATX Mid Tower Case [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Wireless Network Adapter: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Monitor: Asus VN248H-P 23.8" Monitor [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Keyboard: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Keyboard & Mouse Wired Standard Keyboard w/Laser Mouse[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]$700 Budget[/font]

Sexy

Power member.
Only thing I would suggest would be to upgrade power supply if you're going to do future upgrades to it. Because 430WATT is half of mine and we have similar builds

Daimi

User is banned.
Sexy said:
Only thing I would suggest would be to upgrade power supply if you're going to do future upgrades to it. Because 430WATT is half of mine and we have similar builds

No nigga whole thing is shit if you knew anything about the current market.

$700 would get you a really nice build, but frankly, this is terrible.

AMD FX-4350 : Outdated processor on a dead socket that came out in like 2011, not to mention this is the bottom performing cpu on the socket.

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti: Very poopoo card, frankly the R9 270 non X version is better than this thing, and its only like a few dollars more if that.

Corsair CX 430W: This thing is prone to blowing up within 4-6 months of use, shit I had one that died in a week. This thing uses cheap Japanese capacitors.

OP please tell me you didn't buy this, so I can recommend you something a whole lot better.