• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How did any of you find out the site is back

I assume someone told you, but where did that person find out

A nerd told me. I was never expecting to log back on the site because... you all know

Years ago, I found this site because it came up when you searched "og gamertags," and it also came up when searching for runescape stuff so it was pretty easy. I wonder how people will find out about it now. I'll never join the other site because I'm not interested in that stuff anymore but that's what comes up when you search.

kyle

its a whole new world than when we joined, its all word of mouth from what i see on other sites
"my friend told me about this site, heard about this site on another site" and so on

it wont be long before the fortnite kids find us here

@47th told me. The nostalgia is unreal.

Jupi

rebel
@greg bullied me to come back to the site or he beat me up :(

blast

@destin told me about it being back up. He’s one of the only few people i still talk to from FK and it was great hearing it from him.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
@Piece told me. That damn cutey. But to be honest I check every 5 months or so anyways. Also I have a team of highly trained ginnypigs that sit on macbooks refrshing the webbrowser until FK worked.... One of those 3 options really is what led me here today.

Piece

cannaisseur
@Piece told me. That damn cutey. But to be honest I check every 5 months or so anyways. Also I have a team of highly trained ginnypigs that sit on macbooks refrshing the webbrowser until FK worked.... One of those 3 options really is what led me here today.
Glad to have an alert from you when I got home from work, how you been man?

Sarcasm

I follow greg on IG and peeped his story,, decided to make a new acc under my current alias woo
deadass dawg, then i found my long lasting homies were still on here like @47th @Harmony @kyle @Kody @Piece they prolly still more but i jus seen the real nigas oh i forgot about that cute ass niga named landon @Voices him too

Last edited: