• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Happy New Year ForumKorner, Let's make it a good one!

Philly

Power member.
The downtime which was announced late last night, was taken care of in the amount of time that was given without issue. We are now on a new and much more efficient server which should allow us to browse without error. With that being said I would just like to wish everyone a happy New Year and hope everyone had a great Christmas. Besides minor issues here on FK, my holidays have been great so far. If you happen to receive any errors please report them to me within this thread or a Private Inquiry

I would like to announce a couple new features, as well as two new Official groups. 
Official ForumKorner Investors group more details can be found here: http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-214980.html (Thread will be public later today.)
Official ForumKorner Verified group, more details can be found here: http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-214979.html (Thread will be public later today.)
Two Step Authentication has now been implemented for those of you worried about your security. You may activate it here: http://www.forumkorner.com/usercp.php?action=mybb2fa
User ban reason is now displayed on each banned users profile within the "misc" tab.
Username style is now being displayed on thread display pages, however currently is limited to Admin/Staff. This will soon be changed to either all official groups or all groups in general.

There is several new features on the way and with potentially new investors the possibilities are endless.

Plague

Power member.
Glad to be here another year Phillus, really ready to see this new verified group.

Pandas

User is banned.
Very nice updates @Philly

Might check out verified group. 

Heartless

User is banned.
Philly it wont letme click on the thread links u just posted

Also happy new years

$$$$$

User is banned.
Hi man, me and the other buyers of the christmas bundle were promised early access and info to those features, any update on that?

Philly

Power member.
$$$$$ said:
Hi man, me and the other buyers of the christmas bundle were promised early access and info to those features, any update on that?
You will receive access to the links before everyone else, as promised. :) Please be patience as this will happen later in the day.

Tortas

User is banned.
Happy New Year to you too @Philly, and to you too the FK community lel.

blell0w

User is banned.
Happy new year everyone, good luck getting somewhere with your resolutions.
Awesome new updates Phily, would seriously be looking forward to Official ForumKorner Verified group :)

Carson

User is banned.
I can't access the thread but I have verified aaward :)

Tiger

User is banned.
Carson said:
I can't access the thread but I have verified aaward :)
You changed your own requirements so you could meet them yourself. Been here for a month and consider yourself verified. done. Also there was a verified award in the past and @philly made the owner of it change it as it can lead to people easily being scammed. So @philly is it allowed this time or nah?

Color

Nice way to start. Curious to see how these new additions will play out. :p

Philly

Power member.
I have alot going on at this time so the two groups and additional features will be released tomorrow, hopefully everyone understands and accepts this. Thanks everyone have a great night!

I am most likely going to purchase Power+ soon. Glad we are getting more options and things implemented. Thanks Philly.
These userbars are different
investors.png

verified.png

Tequila

Happy Holiday @Philly I PM'd you on AIM buddy! have a great night.