• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Halo 5

Lake

Just curious to see whether any of you guys play Halo 5. Also what are your guys thoughts on the game picked it up about 2 months and love it tbh.

Lake

BeaM said:
Halo 5 is well made. I just find the gameplay to be more annoying than fun.
Yea i agree. I definitely enjoy the game but I do find that power weapons just dominate every map, I feel like its far more balanced on Team Arena though.

Lake

coltie2 said:
I really enjoy halo 5. I like to play just slayer or team swat.

Yea swat is one of my favourite game modes after Team Arena. It would be cool to add in like a Swat DMR playlist along with the BR and Magnum starts

BeaM said:
Completely. If the game was just BRs and Magnums I would love it
Agree on this completely, even a Halo 2 BR or DMR start wouldn't be too bad. I feel like the game is still lacking in gamemodes though, hopefully they will add in Team Snipes, Double Team and maybe a MLG playlist.

Yui

Lake said:
Yea i agree. I definitely enjoy the game but I do find that power weapons just dominate every map, I feel like its far more balanced on Team Arena though.
Halo has always had power weapons dominating the maps, Halo 3's "The Pit" was heavily power weapon based and when playing 41-50 Team Slayer you would rarely see a team win through pure BR skill. In response to your question, Halo 5 is a good game, not really a Halo 3 or Halo Reach to me but it's still fun and I play it most days.