• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hacking WoW [Question]

eSqUiRe

I know this is a RS Hacking community but im sure there are those who also play/hack World of Warcraft. I was wondering if it was worth the effort to hack wow accounts, maybe even just for the loots to then sell to sites for real money. My question is, Does anyone currently hack WoW accounts and what is your motivation? If you wouldn't mind sharing some more info maybe you could share your clean out method.....

Singed

Onyx user!
Well even though I can tell you now, probably less than 1% of us play WoW, your best shot is to create something on youtube or for spreading on torrents that is believably related to the game itself, for e.g. A hack injector or a powerlevel cheat or some shit :p
Be inventive! :3

eSqUiRe

I actually already have a couple videos up on youtube but it was to get sharecash.org downloads to earn some real money, I guess I could always set up a rat or stealer and switch out the download link on the description.

Singed

Onyx user!
eSqUiRe said:
I actually already have a couple videos up on youtube but it was to get sharecash.org downloads to earn some real money, I guess I could always set up a rat or stealer and switch out the download link on the description.
Yea, people hate sharecash.. I know I do! :D

eSqUiRe

Haha same here I just needed some cash at the time but alot of people did not download the file but im sure if it were a mediafire link they would be more prone to download.

Singed

Onyx user!
Yea, exactly. Also, don't forget torrents, if you nail them perfectly, you have the potential to get 100's of downloads a day! :)

eSqUiRe

I guess im going to try a keylogger because I can not porforward my router for some reason so I guess this will be easier to set up and work as of right now.

When putting the link in the description of the youtube video should I use a direct mediafire link or redirect through bit.ly?

Ninja

Power member.
I wouldn't really, it's easy to recover them, when mine got disabled all I had to do was show them proof of my card I used to pay for membership and they gave it back.

Your choice though.

eSqUiRe

Yeah I think I have fully decided against it and will still with RS for a while.

TheEpicDax

Onyx user!
Here is what you should do. Find a working WoW hack (They are out there. There is stuff like speedmods, model changers, etc), and bind a rat server to it. Spread that. Trust me, WoW skids will be all over you.

eSqUiRe

Thanks for the advice

Malekyth

rat or phish the accounts at but people at wow are good at computers and play the game for a while so don't expect anything