• You must be registered to see posts in this forum!
  • Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling greg's gamertag shop (200+) - TOP TIER FINALS, SEMIS and 3 CHARS

greg

owner
GT: cr**py
BIN: $2000
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

GT: H*nt
BIN: $1500
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

GT: O*e

GT: L*L

GT: St**l
BIN: $1250

GT: B*unty
BIN: $1200

GT: L*g
BIN: $1000

GT: s*
BIN: $700

have about 100 more but these are some of the better ones, no bins yet. pm me for a link to my site for the rest.

not sure if these are dupes or not since i haven't dug into them but taking offers only i guess

GT: R*n**
hint: letter e

GT: Ir*n*
hint: hurricane irene

taking offers for now. will do bulk (5+) deals for 3 characters but don't even remotely low-ball.

accepting any crypto (btc,eth, etc.),

Last edited:

Piece

cannaisseur
pepepls

Manjiro

Fuck Up
teehee greggo

Loli

I went first in a trade! Great deal nice and quick HUGE VOUCH

reliable

went first buying a tag, no problems whatsoever. fast services as well. has my vouch