• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Great Orb Project

Pichu

Onyx user!
Why don't people like it?
I find it fun as hell,and very profitable,have people gone insane?

It's because it's too difficult for one team to make a comeback. If a team wins the beginning rounds, the second team has no chance and that is depressing.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Never actually played it, what's the idea behind it?

~L~

thats why you have to make up teams and take turns for each team victory

I've never played this minigame either :( Heard it's pretty hard.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
When I used to play it was a lot of fun and I could make a lot of money from it. I would earn around minimun 450 tickets or whatever they were everytime I won. Then I'd buy water talismans that were around 8 to 10k each, I made a lot of money and bought full sara :)

Tounix

Look for 50/50 clans. What they basically do it win 50% of the game and let you win 50% of the game. This will ensure a steady income of coins so you don't have to worry about winning or losing. You can also AFK most of it if you are doing a 50/50.

Skiller

If and when optimus comes I'd love to play this with some of you guys as it was my favorite method and with a 50/50 clan you can make up to 500k/h

Pichu

Onyx user!
Kevin said:
Never actually played it, what's the idea behind it?

it is basically trying to repel opposing orbs with a repelling wand from the altars and attracting your orbs with a wand. Also having the ability to stop opposing orbs between a certain time period,but some people just do not know how to play, and sabotage the entire team,that is why it gets hard.

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
I never really enjoyed it as "fun" wise so i just never played it.