• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gone for a month

Agony

discord: aguny
Due to some unexpected life-related issues, I won't be active on FK or Kik for about 40 days. Just thought I'd let you guys know. I'll be back.

Harmony

I hope everything is alright with you man. Hopefully whatever issues are going on get fixed/resolved. Hope to see you back in that 40 days. Take it easy Daniel.

Jukebox

Power member.
Oh no. :(
I hope everything is okay.
We'll miss you. Feel free to kik me if you need anything. <3

Harmony

Jukebox said:
He just said he wouldn't be active on Kik. Haha, just letting you know so if he doesn't Kik you.

Jukebox

Power member.
Harmony said:
He just said he wouldn't be active on Kik. Haha, just letting you know so if he doesn't Kik you.

Yikes, this is why you don't go on FK sleep deprived. My bad.

Rare

Jukebox said:
He said he won't be on Kik for a month kappa.

Color

Bummer. No worries, though, man. Do your thing and good luck. Hit me up when you're back, bb FAgony.

Rare

Don't worry agony I'll hold down the fort over at Legends.

Piece

cannaisseur
Hope everything is alright. Come back sooner rather than later!

Space Time

User is banned.
Ill-Be-Back-Terminator.gif

How I image Agony saying it.

But yeah hope it all goes well in those 40 days dude!

Agony

discord: aguny
Well guys, I thought I'd be honest with you. I'm in rehab for alcohol abuse. I'm able to get on the computer sometimes, so I'll browse FK when I can.

This was hard to admit to the community, so please don't judge. However, I self referred to get better and I see nothing but a sober, positive future for myself.

Rare

Glad to see you back a bit early, we missed you buddy. Hopefully your recovery gets better.

Harmony

That's great to hear you are going to rehab for something such as alcohol abuse. I hope you can overcome your issue so you can get back to a normal life. Glad to see you are back as well.

Chill

Agony said:
Well guys, I thought I'd be honest with you. I'm in rehab for alcohol abuse. I'm able to get on the computer sometimes, so I'll browse FK when I can.

This was hard to admit to the community, so please don't judge. However, I self referred to get better and I see nothing but a sober, positive future for myself.
Was very obvious with all those times you say "Sorry, I'm drunk".