• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gogetas RuneScape achievement thread

Gogetaa

I'm going to be posting my runescape achievements in this thread.

this includes, my bank size, my levels and the quests i complete.

i will be posting pictures and vlogs.

i also may need some advice from some of you 1337 RS players, with regards to the best skilling methods.

be sure to subscribe to this thread, its going to be an interesting one!:sunglasses_3:

Deathcrow

Power member.
Good luck with your achievements, Gogeta!

Can't wait to see your pictures and progress reports. :)

Scenery

User is banned.
Buyable skills are always fun to train. 99 cooking in one day for only 200m? I think so!

P.S I discovered that one of your ranks are in my clan, I 'bet' 5b and he never paid out :mad:

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Have fun!
Firemake with a pyrefiend familiar,
Perfect shells from Warped Tortoise give 500xp crafting each. Pick them up if you have them as a task.
Join cc *fast sc* if you want fast sc games. Resourcees are cleared before 20 min, and you get 20-25 points/game. Fastest way to training construction/smithing/crafting. Also saves money.
For summoning, take noted swamp toads with you, sell to shop, then buy from shop, then make pouches, then sell pouches to shop.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Are we allowed to post some of our achievements in this aswell? or is it just for u, so can we post some aswell showing others ours

Gogetaa

sure go ahead, if anyone else feels the same ill change the title..?

Mitch

Onyx user!
Like we can make this the achivments runescape, for everyone if u want ur thread tho, i was just gonna let u know my achievements