• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Glitchy text

Gunner

User is banned.
This is a very simple looking effect for your text. I personally don't like it but you can play around with it and create some nice looking text.

Step 1.
Create a new project if you'd like, when you've done that create a text layer, and then rasterize that layer.
(Screenshots may be fucked up looking because photoshop is stupid to screenshot with)
sNLhd9g.png
Step 2.
Once you've rasterized your layer, you're going to want to select the rectangular marquee tool, and select what you want to make glitchy. (Under the cursor)
OXVpc4O.png
Step 3. 
After you've selected what you want to break / make glitchy, press V and it'll auto select the text inside the rectangle, then press the arrow keys to move it
(I recommend between one and three times)
It should look like this
EKEIpRX.png
Additional Step 4.
Incase you don't know how to deselect the text and get the annoying dotted shit off of it, just select the rectangular marquee tool and right click the dotted line.
AuUoiJy.png

There's really no wrong way to do this, here's what I made while making this tutorial, all I did was make it glitchy in a few extra areas and used a new layer bound to my text layer to color the rasterized text

L67uKsg.png

tattoo

User is banned.
Very basic, and could use some more styles etc, but nice tutorial for beginners!

Nab

User is banned.
Like the way it looks, I feel you could make it a tad bit cleaner though.

Gunner

User is banned.
FSM said:
Like the way it looks, I feel you could make it a tad bit cleaner though.

I'd attempt to clean it up but I really can't be bothered with it, I personally don't like it, it just doesn't look good to me