• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gintama

arnankim

Yeah, that is interested anime even really joke, possible. Btw, I think, I ever watch this anime, however I little bit forgoted about that.

arnankim

Yeah, that is interested anime even really joke, possible. Btw, I think, I ever watch this anime, however I little bit forgoted about that.

horisui

I love this anime, I remembered watching it and nearly died of laughing because it was so darn funny.

horisui

I love this anime, I remembered watching it and nearly died of laughing because it was so darn funny.

Blizzard

lol i allways watch this anime on meh tv lol this anime is so funny xD

Blizzard

lol i allways watch this anime on meh tv lol this anime is so funny xD

deathstar

Anime is really good. It actually has some good things to learn inside most of its episodes. And bonus episodes are really good like Yakuza and the alien :D

deathstar

Anime is really good. It actually has some good things to learn inside most of its episodes. And bonus episodes are really good like Yakuza and the alien :D

ayaeve

I have watched the whole first season of it and I am about to get start on watching the second one.

Well, I can say even this anime is really inspiring yet comedic anime, it can really get a smile on your face just watching it, that is I do watch it.

ayaeve

I have watched the whole first season of it and I am about to get start on watching the second one.

Well, I can say even this anime is really inspiring yet comedic anime, it can really get a smile on your face just watching it, that is I do watch it.