• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

G Fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraham

User is banned.
so i see gamers using G Fuel made by Gamma Labs. they use it to game and get energy but i wonder if i should use it. i game heavily and stuff but i was wondering if it has any long term affects on the body. im also a big guy so i was also wondering will this increase my weight.

thanks guys

Samus

Power member.
I'm also a big guy tall/toned it will not make you fat only 10 calories and it's not carbonated but some of the main ingredients are the same in the red bull, i bought a tub of green apple and put 2 scoops of it in water bought the shaker cup as well still tasted powdery and had no effect rather the bad after taste that it leaves in your mouth I'm sticking to red bull and adderall so much better in my opinion

Abraham

User is banned.
Samus said:
I'm also a big guy tall/toned it will not make you fat only 10 calories and it's not carbonated but some of the main ingredients are the same in the red bull, i bought a tub of green apple and put 2 scoops of it in water bought the shaker cup as well still tasted powdery and had no effect rather the bad after taste that it leaves in your mouth I'm sticking to red bull and adderall so much better in my opinion
Thanks! i was looking to buy a tub for myself

Samus

Power member.
@abraham to be honest with you its not worth the money and the effects are minor better off with red bull gfuel is like putting a crystal light powder in a water bottle and drinking that, no energy what so ever it's a farse to sell the product

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Honestly I have it, and I think it helps. It's the same as like c4 and other pre workouts basically. The main key is it makes the user focused. But it's no aderal by any means. If you are looking for that kind of hype then it's not for you

Comply

Honestly I love it I used to trick shot daily with my boy @nervous like 2-3 years ago and I used to drink gamma when only the like original flavors where out and to be honest I used to hate it and didn't think it had an effect but now I got a tub of pineapple and it tastes amazing and it works great I drink it before school and it wakes me the fuck up

Nervous

User is banned.
okay dude the shit is good, but its so expensive might as well just buy adderol its a lot stronger

Parachute

i got a tub for christmas and tried it once and tasted like monster energy on crack i hated it. it now sits in my cabinet never to be touched again.

Kalz

I had Grape G-Fuel once, it's really nice but I didn't feel any boosts in energy or concentration

Ambien

Kalz said:
I had Grape G-Fuel once, it's really nice but I didn't feel any boosts in energy or concentration

Young lady this thread is like 5 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.