• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Free $30 Takes 5 Minutes. Draftkings

Assurable

User is banned.
Pretty much ill explain it real quick. You haven't used Draftkings before its a fantasy Gambling. As of yesterday they have a refer a friend bonus meaning each friend you get to sign up under you're referral link he will get $30 i will get $25 both getting free money. Afterwards if you wanna withdraw that $30 you can play a 5$ double up ill give you a lineup if you win sweet if you loose fuk it free money. If you want to try and turn the free $30 into 60 ill give you my nba line for that night if we hit you can withdraw 60 and if we lose. You aint losing nothing. So its a win win situation . Ill send you the $5 to deposit after you sign up and deposit you will be credited the 30.

If this isn't allowed sorry feel free to remove. Its nothing illegal just me sending them $5 to deposit and ill get a bonus with them as well.

I Did this on twitter to many weirdos that run of with the $5. If you trusted just slide me a pm.

Takes 5 minutes to do this and its nothing blackhat related

Heres the bonus i was talking about
https://gyazo.com/a29d74c96152564f2c0fd22638851464

Space Time

User is banned.
Free 60$ or a chance for 60$?
Sounds too sketchy and fake.

Assurable

User is banned.
Space Time said:
Free 60$ or a chance for 60$?
Sounds too sketchy and fake.

Once you get the bonus credited you can gamble that free 30 you got in a double up and get $60 if you cash. Its nothing fake Look up draftkings Fantasy gambling site. Been around for a while

All your basicilly doing is betting the free bonus you got. And if you hit you can withdraw it lmao. Nothing sketchy about it. Im just trying to refer people i get a bonus every friend signs up and deposits 5

Assurable

User is banned.
If anyone wants to do this shoot me a pm. Its not sketchy its an actual fantasy gambling site lol

aNz

User is banned.
He's being legit, I have friends who do DraftKings and shit, pretty much just trying to get the upper hand on them with that promotional bonus.

Assurable

User is banned.
aNz said:
He's being legit, I have friends who do DraftKings and shit, pretty much just trying to get the upper hand on them with that promotional bonus.

Aha yea I'm just trying to get that upper bonus to. They get $30 I get $25 so it's a win win

Ambien

Some nigga on HF made me do this for him, I tried to withdraw the $5 he gave me to put on the account and that shit didn't work lmao

Assurable

User is banned.
Ambien said:
Some nigga on HF made me do this for him, I tried to withdraw the $5 he gave me to put on the account and that shit didn't work lmao
i said up top you gotta play the money then withdraw it you can just get the bonus and withdraw it lmao point is to play then withdraw g

Money is money nigga

Assurable

User is banned.
They still have this going on if anyone wants to do it. I Send you $5 you deposit they will give you $25 + the 5 you deposited = 30.

You can gamble the Dk dollars afterwards withdraw. Ill be on a bit if anyone else wants to do it

They still have this going on if anyone wants to do it. I Send you $5 you deposit they will give you $25 + the 5 you deposited = 30.

You can gamble the Dk dollars afterwards withdraw. Ill be on a bit if anyone else wants to do it

Bonus expires on 28th