• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ForumKorner Trader and Top Posters!

Philly

Power member.
For those that have not noticed as of yet we have a couple new features that have been implemented. The trader obviously has been in place for a little while but it has gotten a little bit of a new look and several features fixed as well as its appearance. 

On top of the trader being revamped we also now can see who is posting the most during specific amounts of time and dates. This feature can be found here: https://www.forumkorner.com/top_posters.php

If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions relating to this thread please let me know and we'll get back to you asap. Thanks and enjoy!

Fiend

User is banned.
Very nice implentations philly, I feel as though the forum has gotten a lot better over this last year

Beam

Power member.
Good to always see new stuff. Nice work.

blast

Very happy with the way the forum is headed. Now just get back to me on Skype so we can talk investors man!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

αяυη

Power member.
Nice changes, although the trade would look better styled via CSS if possible.

Space Time

User is banned.
How does the trader thing work.
I want to get some of my peeps I've bought from to give me the trade positive thingy.

But nice updates dude.

Also fix the ban page pls!

Ambien

Space Time said:
How does the trader thing work.
I want to get some of my peeps I've bought from to give me the trade positive thingy.

But nice updates dude.

Also fix the ban page pls!

I don't think the bans page is coming back

Fiend

User is banned.
Ambien said:
I don't think the bans page is coming back
This.
@Philly has said numerous times, with the ban reason being implemented on users profile; there is simply no reason to have a /bans.php directory.

Fiend said:
This.
@Philly has said numerous times, with the ban reason being implemented on users profile; there is simply no reason to have a /bans.php directory.

''Simply no reason''

Even though I can think of one. Doesn't mean that there should be one. But there is definitely a reason...

SOS

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
''Simply no reason''

Even though I can think of one. Doesn't mean that there should be one. But there is definitely a reason...
I liked it just because i used to check it every day to see who's been naughty.

Fiend

User is banned.
meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
''Simply no reason''

lmao, you let me know when you do mr.cat

Magnificent

Definately like the top poster bit. Nice job Phillus