• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Feeling Refreshed When Waking Up

e.v

Onyx user!
Does anyone know any good methods to feel good in the morning? I always go to sleep and wake up really tired. Even if i get enough sleep. Not a lot of people post here but it would be cool if someone could share their personal experiences. Thanks guys.

Nemesis

User is banned.
I would like to know this as well. But in my case it's I need enough sleep.

ForumKorner

I guess eating healthy? My sleeping pattern is pretty fucked up so I don't know. Waking up 6AM every morning as a little kid got my mind in the habbit.
I can't even wake up past 8AM. No matter how early or late I sleep it's impossible for me lol. There was one time I actually woke up really energized and I felt so alive.
I'm still trying to figure out how to wake up past 9 and wake up energized.

e.v

Onyx user!
Fantasy said:
I guess eating healthy? My sleeping pattern is pretty fucked up so I don't know. Waking up 6AM every morning as a little kid got my mind in the habbit.
I can't even wake up past 8AM. No matter how early or late I sleep it's impossible for me lol. There was one time I actually woke up really energized and I felt so alive.
I'm still trying to figure out how to wake up past 9 and wake up energized.
Lol! I could not wake up that early on weekends. I just have to drag my self out of bad after waking up at 1pm or 12. Falling asleep at 5 am aha. Pretty messed up. Then i switch into 12 pm to 7am for school.

SOS

Sleep right through and wake up naturally if possible
Jump in the shower as soon as you wake up.

Rare

Personally my body differs, one time I ran on 3 hours of sleep and felt better than 8, probably a diet thing.

Pharmacy

Onyx user!
Rare said:
Personally my body differs, one time I ran on 3 hours of sleep and felt better than 8, probably a diet thing.

e.v said:
Your sir, are mad. 3 hours aha. For functioning in public I need at least 6

Kind of agree with Rare lol sometimes when I sleep longer it actually makes me more tired

ForumKorner

DestiN. said:
beat your dick, always works man
I do this if I can't fall asleep lol..

Rare said:

I once studied all night for a test and didn't sleep. Went through the whole 24 functioning pretty good. I was filled with energy but once I hit the bed I was KO for like 11 hours

Rare

@Fantasy yeah man it's weird, sometimes when I don't sleep much I feel awful, other times better than ever.

VPN

i usually wake and bake, whether it be a couple blunts or bowls, and smoke some cigs and i feel fine. i know generally when you wake up you're most likely dehydrated. start trying to drink a glass/bottle or 2 of water when you first wake up bud.