• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Favorite user on FK?

Hungry

Who is your favorite user on the site?

Awhile

Are you just attempting to steal all the threads with a lot of replies?

Hungry

If it isn't evident enough I'm new so forgive me. I'll make sure to post inside the existing threads.

Awhile

Hungry said:
If it isn't evident enough I'm new so forgive me. I'll make sure to post inside the existing threads.

The "I'm new" card doesn't work, this is common sense not to post the same thread as someone else.

Hungry

Awhile said:
The "I'm new" card doesn't work, this is common sense not to post the same thread as someone else.
I'm sure you have never messed up before.

Awhile

Hungry said:
I'm sure you have never messed up before.

I've obviously messed up, just don't pull these "I'm New" cards, stay HQ and you should be fine is all I'm saying. unless you want to get rep fucked, then continue what you're doing.

Hungry

Thank you for telling me the right thing to do rather than being rude. I will make sure to avoid starting already created threads in the future.

Ambien

No stay LQ and be with me. Fuck @Awhile
My favorite users are @Light @Gunnar @Johnny⠀G // everyone else I talk to is cool too like @Coltie2

Vinc

Onyx user!
@Vinc
He is funny and reminds me of myself

coltie2

Ex-Staff
@cam @emp @MDsquad philly @package because of our secret love relationship. @piece @piece @piece @achonos is the real real @rach @cred @rare fear @cupcake @everyone in skype chat. @coltie2 @coltie4 @coltie and coltie1 and finally @one

Piece

cannaisseur
My favorite users on FK are @coltie2 @cred @skorp @greg @dunk @emotion @magic

Cred

coltie2 said:
@cam @emp @MDsquad philly @package because of our secret love relationship. @piece @piece @piece @achonos is the real real @rach @cred @rare fear @cupcake @everyone in skype chat. @coltie2 @coltie4 @coltie and coltie1 and finally @one
Wow. You wrote piece more than mine. :( i wub u tho

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
My favorite user is @Therapy, he is a nerd.

Rare

@coltie2 in skype chat? I should be because I'm your son.

Cred

My favorite users are @coltie2 @Rare (idk how)
And ofc @jaii even though he has been inactive :(
And @philly ofcourse