• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Favorite food?

Jukebox

Power member.
Saw a 'Favorite song' thread going around, so I thought i'd open up a favorite food one.
Mine is garlic shrimp. :)

Piece

cannaisseur
My favorite food is fettuccine alfredo.

Achonos

My favorite food is definitely cereal. It can be eaten for any meal, or a snack :) Cereal is the ultimate versatile food.

aNz

User is banned.
I don't have a favorite food, but food is my favorite.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Jukebox said:
Saw a 'Favorite song' thread going around, so I thought i'd open up a favorite food one.
Mine is garlic shrimp. :)
I also like garlic shrimp. But I think I would have to make lobster my favorite food. Honestly I just love any type of seafood!

ycchon

I like Sushi the best. Whwn it's done properly... ummfff... so soft and flavorful. Maguro squad

GXR

Power member.
My favorite food is fajita and kabab

Piece said:
My favorite food is fettuccine alfredo.

Same man its my best food i like it

Fedora

Burritos, but how my grandma makes them, none of that nasty chipotle BS.
beans, rice, pollo, homemade salsa, queso, tapatio (or valentina) and lastly some good tortilla chips crumbled inside of the burrito.

Samus

Power member.
Mild wings from bdubs and potato wedges with cheese literally cream pie for them lol

fashionkilla

coltie2 said:
Cool cool, I didn't wanna spend money on them until I knew they were decent haha
Theyre like 2$ for 3 of them and they aren't horrible they just have kinda a weird smell to them tbh

Devil

Fedoras said:
Burritos, but how my grandma makes them, none of that nasty chipotle BS.
beans, rice, pollo, homemade salsa, queso, tapatio (or valentina) and lastly some good tortilla chips crumbled inside of the burrito.

wait grandma fedorins? I fucking love her burritos

Jukebox

Power member.
fashionkilla said:
Theyre like 2$ for 3 of them and they aren't horrible they just have kinda a weird smell to them tbh

LOL a weird smell omg Owen stop.