• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Fan Duel/ DraftKings Picks * MUST SEE *

Instagram

Power member.
Hello Forum Korner,

I have been studying daily fantasy sports for the last 3 years. I am selling picks for NFL, NHL, and NBA. My success rate is 80-85%. I sell daily, weekly, and season long packages.

Fan Duel Packages:​

$25 : 1 Slate Pass for NFL (You will get the main and tournament lineup for the Sunday-Monday Slate) 

$25 : 2 Day Pass for NHL or NBA ( 2 Lineups Main and Tournament Lineup per day)

$60 : 1 Week access to NBA and NHL ( Everyday for a week you will receiver a Main Lineup and the Tournament Lineup.)

$75: 1 Month access to NFL ( Everyday week for a month you will receive the Sunday-Monday Lineups for Main and Tournament plays)

$75 : Season Long for any sport mentioned pick 1! ( NFL, NHL, NBA or College Football)

$175 ($150 for first Customer) VIP Package : Includes all sports NFL, NBA, and NHL for the rest of the three seasons! Will include Main and Tournament Lineups!

Message me if you are interested in a Draft Kings Package​

How it Works : Enter the contests on FanDuel the night before so you have your entries locked it. Just pick random players and you can change them when I send you the Lineup. I send you the picks an hour before the contests start via the private Twitter and you enter the picks I give you and sit back and watch the cash flow in.

These packages are for any sport.  If you have any questions please feel free to message me. 

Proof of recent entries
QHaFW40.jpg

vPCEmwC.jpg

IbN9Te5.jpg

9caHS5Z.jpg

9caHS5Z.jpg
I will update the recent entries/winnings as the days go on.

Julian

Power member.
Confusing because i know nothing about sports/fantasy teams but good luck with your service.

Instagram

Power member.
This is meant to help people like you who know nothing about daily fantasy or don't have the time to sit down and study picks. I provide them for you and sit back and watch the cash flow come in.