• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Everything I own For Sale

PanelSMM

Didnt want to have to do this, but it is coming down to this because the next semester of college is about to start and I have absolutely $0 for spending money, I am currently owed $260 by a highly reputable member on this site and I do not see that money coming anytime soon, so I have to do this unfortanently. For all asking , yes I have an IRL job but that money goes directly to paying for school.

So here is what I have , please offer me with BTC or Paypal if you are trusted, I am not setting a price but do not lowball me, I will ignore your offer, these are of high value and all of these are privately owned by me:

-Youtube Views Script(php, you upload it to your vps, will give full intructions, does around 25k views per video per day, can do unlimited views)
-Instagram Followers Script( can do around 3000 followers per hour per account)
-Instagrm Likes Script (10,000 likes per hour safely)
-Twitter Followers Script (about 1000 followers / hour, it is slower then most scripts out there, but it gets the job done)
-Twitter RT script (5000/hr)
-Soundcloud Play/Download Script (2 in 1, not sure of speed, never really use it)
- 250,000+ Twitter Accounts (FRESH)(can make more)
- 300,000+ Instagram Accounts (FRESH)(can make more)
- 100,000ish Profiled Twitters
- 200,000ish Profiled Instagrams
- 10,000 Emails (various providers) (can make more)
- 30,000 PRIVATE PROXIES ( I PAYED A SHITTON FOR THESE)
- Whatever other services i offer, you can ask me if i still have a script for it and i will let you know

*I will provide instructions on how to use everything here, feel free to send a PM for more details about anything listed*

Please again do not lowball, lots of this stuff is of high value and you can make your money back from it extremely fast selling on fiverr and other sites/forums.

Thanks for taking your time to checkout my thread, hopefully something here interests you​

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Just PM'd you about one, may be buying it.

Sanctified

Onyx user!
That Soundcloud script sounds interesting, oh and that highly reputable member owes me money still as well...

Piece

cannaisseur
Damn I'm in the same boat with that college situation. GLWS, my dude.

Rud

Power member.
DM'ing you about this right now. Check it please.