• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today to come hang, chat, game or sell digital goods!

Donator Announcement + Multiple Displayed Userbars

Philly

Power member.
I am going to be getting some Donator userbars created, I am undecided on whether I am going to do $10, $40, $150 and $600 userbars like I have done with the Official Awards, however if that is the case I will be removing the $10 Donator Award in replace of the $10 Donator userbar. However I was thinking more so something along the lines of, $50, $100, $250, $500 and lastly $1,000 for Donator userbars. The best part about this however is the fact that this userbar will not only be available to be used alone but also will have the default option of simply displaying it in addition to your currently chosen display group in all of your posts.

If you were to chose to donate several times to obtain multiple Donator userbars you will only obtain the highest Donator equivalent to the amount you've donated, rather then having and/or displaying multiple Donator userbars at one time.

Something else that I would like to mention regarding multiple displayed userbars is that a new feature also being developed for the Investors group and most likely the Power+ group will be that users within those two upgrade groups will be able to display 1-2 additional userbars at once beside each of the users posts. The user of course will be able to chose the displayed userbars rather then them being picked automatically.

If you have any questions or suggestions please post in this thread, this is in early development so it will most likely be a couple weeks before we see this being implemented.

Krish

User is banned.
This is a wonderful idea philly!

Pandas

User is banned.
This is a really good idea! We still need to do 8Ball Pool

Gym

based 😎
Sounds very intriguing.
With that said, I think people that have the awards, should just be transferred into the equivalent groups.

Astro

User is banned.
I think people who have already donated for the awards should keep them and also get the userbar. It gives the older users a tenure value as the awards will be discontinued and may end up being 'rare' by some standards.

Philly

Power member.
Moon Knight said:
Oh wow, that's pretty damn awesome.
@"Philly" - So are you saying that my primary group UB would show as well as the Donor UB?
That is correct! :)

Slay

User is banned.
Astro said:
I think people who have already donated for the awards should keep them and also get the userbar. It gives the older users a tenure value as the awards will be discontinued and may end up being 'rare' by some standards.
I really like that suggestion Astro.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Astro said:
I agree with this.

Otherwise- I really like all of these new ideas being implemented over time, @"Philly". Awesome things coming soon.

Envy

Grizzled
For me, personally, I like the idea of solely representing one group at a time. It's clean, organized, and you can easily create a matching color scheme. But, I also like the promise and potential that double userbars may bring. There could be connecting groups, pairing requirements, etc...

jason

User is banned.
You're deleting the 'Donator' award? Thank goodness. It is entirely redundant.

Philly

Power member.
Jason said:
You're deleting the 'Donator' award? Thank goodness. It is entirely redundant.
I think that is the thing to do, the userbars will be very nice and them displaying along with your chosen userbar is badass!

Professor

Philly said:
Something else that I would like to mention regarding multiple displayed userbars is that a new feature also being developed for the Investors group and most likely the Power+ group will be that users within those two upgrade groups will be able to display 1-2 additional userbars at once beside each of the users posts. The user of course will be able to chose the displayed userbars rather then them being picked automatically.

If you have any questions or suggestions please post in this thread, this is in early development so it will most likely be a couple weeks before we see this being implemented.
Bumping - when will multiple UB's be an available option?

Professor

Moon Knight said:
@"Professor" - Professional Grave-Digger ;-)
I was looking in the "News" link at the bottom of the page and noticed it. :O

Rare

Professor said:
I was looking in the "News" link at the bottom of the page and noticed it. :O
8 month old thread? Those UB's are not coming out lol.

clopovun

User is banned.