• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Does anyone know how to use RSBot.db?

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
So, basically I have this database of RSBot. It could have some accounts stored in it, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know how to decrypt it?

EDIT:

It's just the database of ONE person!

Pichu

Onyx user!
Hell if you do,leave me out of your hacking list.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
Pichu said:
Hell if you do,leave me out of your hacking list.

Don't worry, it's just the database of one person. Since RSBot saves the userdata in your AppData.

Crin

Last time I looked into this it was encrypted using something hardware based as the key.

A few people seem to know, but not many seem to want to say.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
Crin said:
Last time I looked into this it was encrypted using something hardware based as the key.

A few people seem to know, but not many seem to want to say.

I think I have downloaded something useful, it's called "RSBot Hash Decrypter". Going to give it a shot.

Haywire

Onyx user!
Same here, do not touch my account xD
Do not hack an fellow free bot, hack all the bot that takes money just to use it.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
Haywire said:
Same here, do not touch my account xD
Do not hack an fellow free bot, hack all the bot that takes money just to use it.

I'm not hacking the actual RSBot database!! Just the database which is saved on your PC!

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Nope I don't know, but I would like to know how to decrypt it to get the information.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
Daniel said:
Nope I don't know, but I would like to know how to decrypt it to get the information.

Going to try it with a program called "PasswordsPro" and afterwards with another program.

Results posted soon!

Ben Hartley

Yeah it uses hwid as an encryption key, unless you have a trojan on the dudes pc then you cant do anythin

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
slack3r said:
Yeah it uses hwid as an encryption key, unless you have a trojan on the dudes pc then you cant do anythin

Any idea how to decrypt it? Since these programs didn't work..