• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Do you believe in aliens?

Do you believe in aliens?

• No, you're delusional.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, i truly believe in aliens.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Fuck off kid, go to bed.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian

Power member.
Do you believe in aliens? Why or why not?

I personally don't believe we can be the only living and breathing things considering how huge our universe is. It's never-ending.

(I'm talking about the infamous, human looking aliens.)

Backwoods

User is banned.
Aliens as in other living cells then yes. I believe there could easily be living bacteria on some planet even in our own solar system for all we know.

edit: Come to think of it another organism that is living may not even require cells or anything of that matter. Trying to think of a totally different type of life form is pretty much virtually impossible, it's like trying to think of a new primary color; it's out of our reality.

Julian

Power member.
@backwoods no, i'm talking about the stereotypical ugly, human looking aliens.

Backwoods

User is banned.
Julian said:
@backwoods no, i'm talking about the stereotypical ugly, human looking aliens.
That's cliche haha I would bet my first born child we find millions of other life forms before we stumbled across the general grey, vagina slit eyed, ugly aliens your talking about.

anx

Yea they are real, I've always believed they were real but I know our government is hiding it because do you know how much chaos that would bring to the world? A lot. If you watch The X-files they go on conspiracies about aliens and shit It's a good show to watch if you haven't seen it.

Julian

Power member.
@producer i haven't seen it, is it on Netflix?

Grin

User is banned.
100% there is no way that earth—just a small proportion of the whole universe— is the only place where something is living. Eventually technology will be way more advanced then it already is and we will have way more research on Aliens. Also there are aliens on Earth but there in Area 51 in Nevada

₆ ₆ ₆

I do believe in the theory of aliens yes, however, they definitely won't look like the typical cartoon alien like Rodger from American Dad or the green things which always look baked as shit.

They will most likely be an adapted form of a human that is built to withstand the harsher temperatures or can breathe without oxygen etc.

Personally I think it ties in with the theory of evolution, because the universe is 14 billion years old, and we have evolved from tiny micro-organisms, so where is the proof to deny that it has been happening on other planets as well? Just because we as a species cannot live on there doesn't mean nothing can.

It's like saying "Human's cannot live underwater" but fish can, so imo it's the same concept.

There will be something out there, possibly lots of things, but our species will need to develop technology wise a lot more before we can even start to think about what is beyond our galaxy.

Science, bitch.

Ponyo

Power member.
I personally find it practically impossible for earth to hold the only things humanoid like, so yes I do believe in aliens; but they aren't like the grey headed skinny things (although there could be a race with their beings looking like that) and I feel most proof of aliens are being kept away because of how much it'd be blown out of proportion (because almost everything is) and cause a massive uproar.

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Ayyliens took me away last night, matter a fact.

Liquids

Of course Alien's are real. I have an Alien friend called @"The Host"

frown

User is banned.
its mathematically impossible for their not to be other life in our universe.

BabyGirl

Why do you copy like every thread i make

Julian

Power member.
@babygirl i didn't realize i copied anything, you're inactive anyways. Post more.

Status
Not open for further replies.