• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

DMT

Voices

Power member.
Has anyone ever tried DMT and if so what is it like.
From what ive heard its a real eye opening experience but it can go bad quite easy

dagger

When I was younger a person told me a story about how someone they knew got on DMT and dove head first into a glass table. That story has stuck with me ever sense, I personally would not fuck with it.

zyph

You can take it safely.. Don't let one bad experience deter you. @dagger

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
It's definitely something that is hard to explain and should be a first-hand experience. If you are taking enough of the stuff, you will definitely get lost in your mind. Time doesn't seem to exist as it appears you're in a dreamy state.

Piece

cannaisseur
I had a few friends do DMT but I didn't because fuck that. They said that they "found God" and other crazy shit. I just don't fuck with it.

ForumKorner

What Zyph said "Don't let one bad experience deter you." You need spotters to look out for you, you can't just do it on your own from what I've seen and heard.
I really want to try it so bad but I know that I'm not ready yet; I need to get more experienced with psychedelic. It's a really intense 15 minute psychedelic.
I've heard people going to another planet seeing 'aliens', going out to a colorful tube of the universe and seeing colorful shapes that somehow make you feel amazed, appreciated, awakened and just calm. Well I hope anyone whose done it could tell us their story or something about it. I'll definitely will try it one day for the experience.

DMT

There's a certain level of comfort and preparation that is needed in order to make the most of the experience. The stories that you hear, often leave out the entirety of the situation; focusing on the negativity.

Rare

@"Jr Finn" @Matigo nice grave dig boys.

VPN

i've done 4aco, though it's not dmt, it's a biproduct of it i'd never touch again. not sure if dmt is the same, but 4aco had me depressed as hell.

Shift

Power member.
VPN said:
i've done 4aco, though it's not dmt, it's a biproduct of it i'd never touch again. not sure if dmt is the same, but 4aco had me depressed as hell.

Psychs bring out underlying mental issues, which is why it is not recommended to take them if you suffer from a serious issue.

VPN

Shift said:
Psychs bring out underlying mental issues, which is why it is not recommended to take them if you suffer from a serious issue.
i've been fine on everything else that i've done. my buddy felt the same way. wouldn't cid have fucked me up and made me depressed as well?

Tyler

https://solo.to/Tyller
I personally have not tried it, yet. I would like to someday but I need to get more familiar with psychedelics in general. There's this guy I watch on YouTube named 'Icarus FourEightOh' and he explains his DMT experiences and talks about how it has changed his life so much and in a positive way. I recommend watching some of his videos.

And no, I did not grave dig. I saw a reply to this thread.

Zealous

User is banned.
Damn, this shit sounds scary af.. just the descriptions you guys are giving sound f*cked up.

Shift

Power member.
VPN said:
i've been fine on everything else that i've done. my buddy felt the same way. wouldn't cid have fucked me up and made me depressed as well?

Honestly it depends, for me when I had a moderately high cid trip my fears and problems manifested themselves in front of me and I was forced to talk to them.

It won't make you depressed if anything it's gonna amplify what you are feeling so if you are sad your gonna feel "depressed" in a sense.