• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

desiigner - timmy turner

Rare

At least someone agrees with me. @gunnar

Professor

This is DOPE. Thanks for posting (y)

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Any part that his Auto Tune is on is ass, so pretty much most of the song. The beat is decent and he sounds like a younger Future. Although the parts I did like is when he is singing straight, like Future.

Everyone has their own style of music and some don't like this, so don't get upset because a lot of people do not like Desiigner on here lol

Backwoods

User is banned.
I personally think this is auto-tuned garbage. Panda was catchy, had more lyrics, and had tone. In this it just sounds auto-tuned & repetitive. Awful. I think desiigner isn't a one hit wonder I believe he has a talent similar to young thug, he can make his voice sort of like an instrument that goes alone with the beat making it catchy. Hopefully Kanye can teach him something.

Power member.
Backwoods said:
I personally think this is auto-tuned garbage. Panda was catchy, had more lyrics, and had tone. In this it just sounds auto-tuned & repetitive. Awful. I think desiigner isn't a one hit wonder I believe he has a talent similar to young thug, he can make his voice sort of like an instrument that goes alone with the beat making it catchy. Hopefully Kanye can teach him something.

you can't hate on the production though. mike dean did an insane job

Backwoods

User is banned.
x 6 said:
you can't hate on the production though. mike dean did an insane job
Yea this is living proof mike dean can make down syndrome sound good

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Backwoods said:

Young Thug has nonsense bullshit lyrics.

MEEEHOYMINOYMEHOYMINOY LIFFEEEEESTYLLEEEEE

On Desiigner's end, he sounds like a young Future, like I said before.

Power member.
Backwoods said:
Yea this is living proof mike dean can make down syndrome sound good

tbh if Travis was on this it would've been insane

Backwoods

User is banned.
Therapy said:
Young Thug has nonsense bullshit lyrics.

MEEEHOYMINOYMEHOYMINOY LIFFEEEEESTYLLEEEEE

On Desiigner's end, he sounds like a young Future, like I said before.
I never said young thug is lyrical I actually agree with you he is trash but puts out shit that I personally can vibe to. And in this song it sorta sounds like he tried biting futures rap style.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Backwoods said:
I never said young thug is lyrical I actually agree with you he is trash but puts out shit that I personally can vibe to. And in this song it sorta sounds like he tried biting futures rap style.

Yeah I understand, but that shit is funny, he sounds hilarious sometimes lmfao.

Savage

Onyx user!
This song was pretty dope, even though some people will agree that panda might end up always being his most popular song.

Julian

Power member.
I don't like it, there is only one Future and that is Future.