• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Death of 2 year old boy.

Julian

Power member.
Besides the Orlando club shooting, there was a 2 year old that died in Florida at Disney World recently. People believed that he was killed by an alligator but autopsy shows the boy died of drowning and traumatic injuries. This is such a sad and devastating story, i feel for his parent's but also blame them for not keeping an eye on their child. What are your guys' feelings/opinions on this?

Article:
http://abc7chicago.com/news/autopsy-shows-boy-killed-by-gator-drowned/1388662/

Ice

Power member.
I think both are at fault tbh. There was a sign there that says no swimming yet they let the kid go into the water up to his ankles/knees. But i do agree they should have a sign there that says stuff about alligators and what not. They also dont have control over what goes in and out of the water seeing as its connected to giant outer lakes so anything can just swim in. Either way disney owes them alot.

Toxic

Both are crazy stories i can't believe that they happened. I was in Orlando yesterday same town where everything happened it's crazy.
@ambien wouldn't meet m pussy boy

Ambien

Toxic said:
Both are crazy stories i can't believe that they happened. I was in Orlando yesterday same town where everything happened it's crazy.
@ambien wouldn't meet m pussy boy

Bitch I told you I was going to Wendy's, you never came.

Toxic

Ambien said:
Bitch I told you I was going to Wendy's, you never came.
meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs meiggs