• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Cracking down on the rule breakers!

Philly

Power member.
Lately I have been noticing alot of threads being posted in the incorrect sections, several users character evading consistently, and a select few members posting blackhat activity regularly. I am going to be quite a bit harsher and will be telling the mods to be as well. Consider yourself warned because if you break the rules you will receive a warning level and trust me it tacks up super quick.

Tequila

Thank you @Philly finally! Taking action!

FeaR

I've posted in the wrong section by accident in the past week or so when will we be able to Junk our own threads again ? @Philly
Unless we can already and I'm blind
Thanks.

Gym

based 😎
Thanks for the warning.
Will be more cautious.

Jaii

When is the self junking feature returning? I'm sure that would become handy for us that post in the wrong sector by accident.

Darth Vader

Power member.
Us users should be lucky that you are even giving us a warning. I wouldn't have if I was you.

Tortas

User is banned.
Appreciate the warning, will be as cautious as possible.

Fedora

Philly said:
Lately I have been noticing alot of threads being posted in the incorrect sections, several users character evading consistently, and a select few members posting blackhat activity regularly. I am going to be quite a bit harsher and will be telling the mods to be as well. Consider yourself warned because if you break the rules you will receive a warning level and trust me it tacks up super quick.
thanks for the heads up,will be more "cautious" know with the rules.

Tortas

User is banned.
Spiritz said:
You misspelled "a lot" it's not "alot".
Also okay,thanks for the heads up

way to be a dick lol :)
inb4phillybansusall

Color

Glad to see we're stepping it up, to be honest. I'll admit, I've been pretty lenient. This could be bad for a few, if they keep up. Haha.

@spiritz @tortas Probably not the greatest thread to post stupid shit, ask @poop how that works out.

Fedora

Color said:
Glad to see we're stepping it up, to be honest.  I'll admit, I've been pretty lenient.  This could be bad for a few, if they keep up.  Haha.
@spiritz @tortas Probably not the greatest thread to post stupid shit, ask @poop how that works out.
I am not?I am simply pointing out a spelling error.Sorry if it seems like a rude post.
And what happened to @Poop?
EDIT:Just looked it up in the bans list,what he do?

Monty

Onyx user!
Philly said:
So, my 1,000 reports are coming in handy? I'm so fucking sick of seeing these 2015 users (and even some 2014 users) posting in the wrong sections and posting spam shit like, "wow nice user bro vouch couch rouch glws hmu lmk." Like, shut the fuck up you autistic fucking moron.

Anyways, rant over. Thanks for taking the reports seriously, @Philly & Co.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Philly said:
Lately I have been noticing alot of threads being posted in the incorrect sections, several users character evading consistently, and a select few members posting blackhat activity regularly. I am going to be quite a bit harsher and will be telling the mods to be as well. Consider yourself warned because if you break the rules you will receive a warning level and trust me it *stacks up super quick.

Found a typo. Can't have admins making mistakes! 

Astro

User is banned.
With this being said, I'd love to be able to keep track of my reports some how. I'm damn sure I have enough for the second award as I report multiple posts daily.

Tortas

User is banned.
Color said:
Glad to see we're stepping it up, to be honest. I'll admit, I've been pretty lenient. This could be bad for a few, if they keep up. Haha.

I don't understand how I was posting stupid shit? That was a genuine answer and now I've received a warning @Philly? Can you explain this more dude, I didn't even do anything? I was just genuinely saying I will be more careful. Read below, even Gym said it.

Gym said:
Thanks for the warning.
Will be more cautious.

Monty

Onyx user!
Astro said:
With this being said, I'd love to be able to keep track of my reports some how. I'm damn sure I have enough for the second award as I report multiple posts daily.

Right on. I'm due for my first one, at least.

Day

Power member.
I've only had one warning and it was for a dumb reason.

Good to hear that you're going to be a little more strict though.