• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Computer issues

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
My computer sometimes becomes very slow and refuses to click on stuff!?

any ideas on what this issue is? i tried doing a dish clean up on hard drive,no luck..

is it my internet??

Awhile

What are the specs of the computer? Also when does it seem to just go really slow? If you have a shut computer it may just be time to upgrade.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
I have a dell computer @gang . It seems to slow down and then sorta freeze at times, Other times it is perfectly fine! Ill see if it needs upgrades :D hopefully it sorts itself out very soon x

Awhile

Cupcake said:
I have a dell computer  @gang . It seems to slow down and then sorta freeze at times, Other times it is perfectly fine! Ill see if it needs upgrades :D hopefully it sorts itself out very soon x
Back to what I said... LOL when does it seem to slow down and what is the RAM ETC.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
It seems to slow down when i load my the internet. we have a 4GB RAM @gang . i think thats right lol. I'm terrible with computers :D
Do you have much experience with computers?

Awhile

Cupcake said:
It seems to slow down when i load my the internet. we have a 4GB RAM @gang . i think thats right lol. I'm terrible with computers :D
Do you have much experience with computers?

I have a decent amount of experience with computers, I'm currently on Mac, but I do know a thing or too about Windows. Not sure why it seems to be going so slow. Maybe try to delete some unessisary programs games ETC

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
You think that will help? i could always delete the sims and minecraft ect on the pc (got them all on the xbox now) thanks for the advice @gang :D

Package

4GB of ram is way too little

Consider upgrading to 8 if you can.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
@package would you have any idea how much it would cost to upgrade? or how would i upgrade hun? :D can i buy more in a shop?? clueless

Awhile

Cupcake said:
@package would you have any idea how much it would cost to upgrade? or how would i upgrade hun? :D can i buy more in a shop?? clueless
Yea delete those games and try an upgrade the ram. An 8GB RAM stick is around $40, maybe consider getting it.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Thank you guys for the help :D . I'll get this sorted

Session

It's not because of the RAM. I'm running on 2GB RAM, currently and I'm doing perfectly fine. The computer probably has a lot of junk files, which you will need to get removed. If you want me to clean up your computer, let me know. I'll gladly help you.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
That you for the offer and support @session . I'm gonna try do it myself :D x

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
unfortunately i don't have skype @gunnar , its one thing i need to get my head into x :D