• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty COD IW

Revo

Power member.
If you plan to get IW and sell it to keep mw remastered i might have bad news for you... A site leaked info that mw requires the infinite warfare disk in the tray while you play.
Also for everyone hating on cod, did you even play battlefield 3,4 and hardline??
Battlefield 1 trailer looks sick but its still going to look like ass if you dont have a 1000 dollar pc.
The BF story is so fucking boring omg and it doesnt offer shit compared to bo3 which has a additional nightmare storyline, zombie mode and dead ops 2!
P.S
The only franchise that really took the L is halo and it deserves to die.

Gold

Well if that's true that you need the cod IW disc to play cod4 how would digital downloads for it work, would people who prefer to purchase their games on the PlayStation/ Xbox store just not get cod4?

Rare

Infinite Warfare seems bad and I think CoD 4 is overhyped.

Color

Deme said:
Well if that's true that you need the cod IW disc to play cod4 how would digital downloads for it work, would people who prefer to purchase their games on the PlayStation/ Xbox store just not get cod4?
That was an extremely stupid question.  Especially seeing as you can already clearly pre-order it on the stores. -.-

Hay

User is banned.
I think it is very dumb to have to have the IW disk in. I mean come on