• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Cheaper better computers

Stefans

Hello,

If you want to buy a laptop or a computer,
don't just go to a computer store, they ask to much money for the computers,
you should search the internet (example: dell) and you can configure the laptop/computer to whatever you want, for a lower price, at your choice!
You can choose the ram, graphics card and more.. this is really better!

Vipul

yea I know, we can configure our laptop to our needs we want
Thats a nice company and provide very nice service

Azmaboy

Ebay's also a choice...I got a Lenovo S10 for hackintoshng for $150. It's about as cheap as a mac can get and it is a beast of a tiny netbook.

xbox mp dude

There are tons of sites that sell computers and that you configure to your liking. Some are expensive, some are cheap. A lot of them also provide good service.

meneer15

There's a Dutch website called www.kieskeurig.com which compares a lot of prices for all kinds of electronic devices. I bought my TV from there, a few weeks later I saw exactly the same in a local show for 350€ while I only payed 150€ for it. It was most than double so expensive ! Internet shopping is worth a try as it is almost always cheaper. You can go to shops for information which pc is the best and then buy it online, I think that's the best strategy.

strawknight

or you can just build your own computer from scratch just read up on guides and thats all you nid and you just have to buy the parts for the comp and this would be much cheaper than buying from companys which already built the comp cause they will most probably charge you for services

TheMoneyOne

Don't freaking go use dell because they suck balls (Sorry to say if you haven't noticed this)
Best thing to do is just customize your own computer
Just buy parts you would need to get for your computer
-Tower (Maybe something like a phantom?)
-Graphic Card (Depends on you need)
-Motherboard (Well get a good one)
-CPU (intel i7 ftw)
-PSU (Get something that can run your computer)
-Hard drive (1tb-2tb depends I guess?)
-RAM (DDR3 ;p)
While you can buy like some shittie computer from dell for like 600-800 dollars you can make one faster and better for like less or around the same price just saying