• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[CHEAP]Respawn's RUNESCAPE LEVELING SERVICE![/CHEAP]

respawn

o What am I doing?
I am offering a service for people who do not have the time to spend ages leveling up on RuneScape, but still want to play the game. This is where I come in. I level up your account to level up a level of your choice, to x level. Upon ordering my services, you can tell me these variables. You can either have your account leveled up by BOT, or by myself.

o So I need to give you my account details? :eek:
I'm afraid so, but you will be safe in the knowledge that I will NOT "mess" with your account. Neither will I change the password. I'm sure people will be willing to vouch for me in this thread once I have a few orders under my belt. :)

o How will you level up my account?
You have two options when you order my service.
1.Botted
2.Genuine
Of course genuine requires more of my time, so as always, time goes up - price goes up.
I will, to the best of my ability, try to get your order completed on time. I will also give you a rough estimate of the order duration before you complete the transaction.

o Will I get banned if I choose the botting option?
Absolutely not. Although I cannot guarantee this, it is 98% certain that your account will not get banned while I am leveling it up.

o So how much is it?
Here are some basic outlines I have written up. Of course the price depends on the skill you have chosen, and how many levels you want it leveled up.

Levels
1-10 ~ $0.30 |Genuine ~ $0.50
10-20 ~ $0.80 |Genuine ~ $1
20-30 ~ $1.20 |Genuine ~ $1.50
30-40 ~ $2 |Genuine ~ $3

1-40 ~ $4 |Genuine ~ $6.50
__

Levels 40+ can be arranged. Please contact me either via PM system here on RuneGear, or by MSN. [email protected]

__

o So how can I order it?
Simple! Either post here, with clear details of what you want done, and I can contact you, OR PM me. OR message me on MSN, my MSN is above :). Thanks in advance for ordering my services.

~Respawn
__

Orders completed: 0

VOUCHES

None as of yet

You may notice that I have only one post. This is because I posted this exact thread on HackForums.net a half hour ago, and got no replies. The RS community over there is non existent! You may not think I am a trusted member, but if you wish I can link you to my HF profile. I am reasonably trusted over there.

Not a single -rep, 19 positive reputations!

http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=376399

That IS me.

Techno

User is banned.
Hey Respawn Remember Me ;). Still want to do it for a Vouch!?

respawn

Will do it for a vouch in an hour or so, just botting my mining on main.

This is a great cheap service. Want to use it? Rofl. By the way, I am updating the thread soon, Mahail did me a set up one.