• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Brennan Pardon

Profile: @Brennan

I was banned for disrespecting @"Philly". This was damn near a year ago. I've been given many chances, and there's no excuse for my behavior other than my immaturity (not an excuse). But, there are things that I can say; I have changed. I have changed both spiritually and mentally which has improved my character/maturity. I have been a member since August 2012 and I dearly miss coming on this website everyday and participating by posting in threads. If I am unbanned, I plan on applying for a moderation position. I have wanted this ever since I have joined Forum Korner, and I will get it. I've also donated like $400+ to this site, so I wanna get my money's worth. :p

Hope to see y'all soon.

Philly

Power member.
Congratulations your pardon has been accepted.

Upon being unbanned you agree to the following; Being stripped of all your membership upgrades, donation awards and any other on-site item you may have once had.

If you do anything that breaks our rules again you shall receive another ban but be ineligible to be pardoned back.

By signing into your ForumKorner account after being unbanned you agree to everything stated above.