• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Botting Yews

Ironhide

Onyx user!
I need a Rune Axe to bot Yews, can someone donate me one on 07? Please lol

Porsche

Power member.
I know one for a price :p

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Dragon said:
I know one for a price :p

How much for a Rune axe :p? Im very poor, I'm just botting Yews for a friend so he can buy me Xbox live lol

Fusion

Onyx user!
I wouldn't start botting now if I were you. Jagex are on a huge banning wave and pretty much everyone has put a pause on botting. If you bot you have a high chance of getting 24hr-perm banned.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Fusion said:
I wouldn't start botting now if I were you. Jagex are on a huge banning wave and pretty much everyone has put a pause on botting. If you bot you have a high chance of getting 24hr-perm banned.

Thanks for the heads up!

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Mockingb said:
Sorry kind of a RS Noob now havent played in ages , but what i RS07 may i ask ?

Jagex released a legitimate hosted server of RuneScape 2007, they had a back up of the game.

You need to be a current RuneScape member to play it, and you can access it from the main website.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Mockingb said:
oh rs from back then was the best i have a account with 99 Wc if anyone is interested , idk if it works on this RS 07 thoe . overall level is 89 i believe

Your account (if it's members) will work on 07, however, no skills, items, or wealth will be transferred over.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Mockingb said:
i dont have membership :/ and that meanss i will be level 1 ?

You clearly have never played RuneScape before if you think you'll be level "1".

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Mockingb said:
Search me up " Mickey5105 " i definatly have played lol i have like 78 fletching 99 woodcutting and all my stats were decent .

Well either you are suffering from extreme retardation, or you are lying, because the lowest level in RuneScape is "3". Anyone who's played RuneScape for at least a month, hell, maybe even a week would know that.

Sorry if I sound a little mean, but I'm tired of people saying "I'm maxed in runescape" and saying stuff like "Yeah I bet you're like level 1 lol". It's like, if you played RS, you'd know the lowest level is 3, and now since EoC - it's 4.