• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Botting almost everything [07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
I'm going to be botting a lot on my 07 account, I'll post random progress pictures here of random skills or achievements.

I'll update it at least once weekly. So bookmark this thread! :)

I'm currently botting yews for cash.
Day 1) July 14th, 2013 -​
3Ceuq.png

Poe

User is banned.
Not to bad, how are the new bots on 07? I haven't played runescape in about 2 years but my account was almost maxed from botting and is still not banned. ;)

Looking forward to this thread, hope you keep it updated.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Bend said:
Not to bad, how are the new bots on 07? I haven't played runescape in about 2 years but my account was almost maxed from botting and is still not banned. ;)

Looking forward to this thread, hope you keep it updated.

I use OSBot, it's really good. Almost all the randoms are kept working and stuff. Also I hear Tribot is really good.

madguru

Dam good job wish i had an account in runescape :/ I got hacked :*

ForumKorner

I still have my account lol but my skiller got banned for botting which i don't understand how they knew when i botted like before the new owner of runescape came and started creating these shitty updates.

Dignity

Ironhide said:
I'm going to be botting a lot on my 07 account, I'll post random progress pictures here of random skills or achievements.

I'll update it at least once weekly.  So bookmark this thread! :)

I'm currently botting yews for cash.

Day 1) July 14th, 2013 -​
3Ceuq.png
Which bot are you using and also are you Ironhide from PB?

coltie2

Ex-Staff
botting is never dead:) now the logs are 21 hours instead of 6 and you can literally just chill and bot things like wc. And apparently after they changed log times bans are more rare

Status
Not open for further replies.