• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Blow

Jukebox

Power member.
Soooo my first trip was bad lol but my friends are trynna get me to do it again. Anyone here snorted / done gummies more than once? What were your trips like? I dont even remember mine really I just remember talking to @etnies on kik and crying because my heartbeat and my chest tbh. Dunno if i'd do it again but it definitely wasnt as bad as my molly trip.

Agony

discord: aguny
Have never done it myself, but be careful. Shit could lead you down a dark road.

Jukebox

Power member.
Agony said:
Have never done it myself, but be careful. Shit could lead you down a dark road.

I was always just smoking weed then during the summer I did M at a party only cuz I was loaded and my 'friends' spent our cab money on it. Then like 2 weeks ago, one of the same girls used my $ to get cocaine and I put some on my gums and snorted a few lines.
Honestly I'm quite scared of that myself and always swore i'd never let myself try blow but now that I did its like, this isnt that bad, typa thing.
I resist drugs for the most part though. :/

Agony

discord: aguny
Jukebox said:
I was always just smoking weed then during the summer I did M at a party only cuz I was loaded and my 'friends' spent our cab money on it. Then like 2 weeks ago, one of the same girls used my $ to get cocaine and I put some on my gums and snorted a few lines.
Honestly I'm quite scared of that myself and always swore i'd never let myself try blow but now that I did its like, this isnt that bad, typa thing.
I resist drugs for the most part though. :/
Don't do blow, it's really hard to stop. My roommate couldn't and got kicked out of here for snorting Adderall.

JohnnyG

Jukebox said:
Soooo my first trip was bad lol but my friends are trynna get me to do it again. Anyone here snorted / done gummies more than once? What were your trips like? I dont even remember mine really I just remember talking to @etnies on kik and crying because my heartbeat and my chest tbh. Dunno if i'd do it again but it definitely wasnt as bad as my molly trip.
If your friends are trying to get you to do cocaine with them it might be time to find new friends.

Green Crack

User is banned.
the people that abuse adderall are seriously the most idiotic of all junkies. shit will fuck your way of thinking up so bad and you won't even realize it definitely not meant for frequent use like a lot of people do with marijuana and other shit but basically any drug just comes down to a maturity/self discipline thing. it isn't hard to realize you have a drug problem if that ever happens and you should be mature enough to admit it to yourself and get help because drugs can most definitely be the definition of evil when you're abusing them. at least u arent doing meth or ron those should be a legit no-no no matter what type of way you think you're feeling lmao. there are tons of successful people that snort coke on the regular so that should pretty much show you that if you are mentally stable enough you could probably handle it. also not to mention you better be making $ or it will suck when you're poor as fuck with no blow

i would never let myself try it at this point in my life though. sort of have ups and downs sometimes and i just don't trust myself with much other shit besides weed. perhaps one day when i am in a great & healthy mindset i'll give the blow a go

Balfour

Cocaine Coupe
Should try your hand at Triple T's. Seems to be trending in the GTA haha.

On a serious note tho, if its breaching a sense of personal morality then you shouldn't be doing it!!! Stick to pops or whatever you do fam.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I try and stick with the marijuana. My only advice would be to do the same:) Personally I think it is pointless to do it. What does your girl think @jukebox ?

etnies

User is banned.
cas said:
Does attention make you gain a better high?

@cas -

Your mother. Your poor mother raised a pathetic asshole. She's best to kiss you goodnight one last time before I never give her the chance again. Don't get it twisted, my goal's not to take you out. It's to disgrace your name in shame and all which you stand for. I don't know why you think you're slick.

@jukebox fuck this pleb. also, refer to the other cocaine...eh, I'll make it easier....hold.

https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-270013-post-2317887.html#pid2317887

jason

I love to snort coke, shoot crack, hell, sometimes I even do a handstand and shove a whole eight ball down my ass to get an insane high. I highly recommend trying it.

Samus

Power member.
yeah easton bats on deck i one time snorted sour skittle sugar that shit had me dry heaving

jason

Samus said:
yeah easton bats on deck i one time snorted sour skittle sugar that shit had me dry heaving
I am fucking ded.

I once drank a whole two liter of Coke in one gulp. The trip was so crazy, I started hallucinating about Pepsi.

Matigo

just a guy
Jukebox said:

You do not trip off of blow. Unless you smoke it, and if you smoke it your a fucked up human being. Blow gets you insanely fucked up but you do not ''trip'' off of it. If you did, then it probably was cut with meth. Just saying, people do it to make more profit. AND YOU DONT TRIP OFF OF MOLLY EITHER.
Oh my god.

jason

Matigo said:
You do not trip off of blow. Unless you smoke it, and if you smoke it your a fucked up human being. Blow gets you insanely fucked up but you do not ''trip'' off of it. If you did, then it probably was cut with meth. Just saying, people do it to make more profit. AND YOU DONT TRIP OFF OF MOLLY EITHER.
Oh my god.
Hey, man, it is 2016. Don't you know tripping sounds cooler than getting high? You really need to work on your 2016 "cool kid attention whore" slang.

pǝǝɹפ

User is banned.
I do blow all the time, It just makes you more social and makes you feel amazing.
Know who your getting it from you don't want shit cut with speed or you'll be grinding your teeth all night.
and you don't trip off m or blow

Jukebox

Power member.
pǝǝɹפ said:
I do blow all the time, I have a hard to explaining how it happens just makes you more social and makes you feel amazing

I was crying and I was freezing too. And like, out of tune with myself

pǝǝɹפ

User is banned.
I edited my last post, sounds like you had some nasty shit tbh because that has never happened to me yea it can make you emotional on your way down but its an upper so thats kind of weird

Jukebox

Power member.
pǝǝɹפ said:
I edited my last post, sounds like you had some nasty shit tbh because that has never happened to me yea it can make you emotional on your way down but its an upper so thats kind of weird

More of just shame in all honesty I had to lie to literally everyone and it was just a fucked up experience anyway

O F

I've done molly a couple times and the trip was nice but everytime I have coke I end up giving it away or selling it.
I don't even wanna try it once, that shit ruins lives.[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]