• You must be registered to see posts in this forum!
  • Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling Puck’s Tag shop! Constantly Adding tags!

Puck

ForumKorner Supporter!
Howdy! For those who don't know me, I'm Puck, I'm fairly known on the other site (I think) and I am happy to bring my tag shop over to this site!

I REQUIRE Proof Of Funds to know my list, please don't say "PM me this"

I like to keep it classy while keeping it simple, read my directions, show pof, and I most likely wont need to see it from ya again!

Prices aren't firm, make an offer while you drift upon this!

Hint: POF! one of the best around!
Bin: $1k
C/O: $700

Hint: POF! Insane dark tag! (Non Swap)
Bin: $1000
C/O: $600

Hint: POF! BEAST ALIAS!
Bin: $850 (I sold this for much more in the past)
C/O: $650

Hint: POF
Bin: $500
C/O: $300

Bin: $300
C/O: $150

Bin: $120
C/O: $80

-----Accepted Payment Methods!-----

Zelle
Bitcoin
Cashapp BALANCE!

ABSOLUTELY NO GAYPAL!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Buy with Confidence, Buy off Me! $20k+ in successful deals done, Not one problem or Dispute opened against me EVER!

-----TERMS OF SERVICE!-----

Once our deal is over i am no longer responsible for what happens! By contacting me you AGREE to this automatically!

Under no circumstance will I go first! I am very close friends with @agony so if we need a mm he is who we will be using!

Proof Of funds is REQUIRED to see my list, i don't care who you are.

kik: CorLeone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Agony

discord: aguny
I took a leap of faith with this member when he was just starting out in the scene and sold him a tag for $700, going first. He later sold for $1.2K and has continued doing legitimate deals. Don't hesitate to deal, huge VOUCH

Puck

ForumKorner Supporter!
I took a leap of faith with this member when he was just starting out in the scene and sold him a tag for $700, going first. He later sold for $1.2K and has continued doing legitimate deals. Don't hesitate to deal, huge VOUCH

12am in march, still remember when that deal took place. Wouldn't have this shop with out ya!

Piece

cannaisseur
You got some nice tags at reasonable prices here. These will sell quickly I think, good luck with your sales!

Vronsky

Vouch for Puck, bought a tag off him, paid w/ BTC and went first with no issues. Thanks again