• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best E-Mail Client?

Hurt

I'm looking for a really nice looking, reliable E-Mail client. I have 3 E-Mail addresses (iCloud, Gmail, & Hotmail/Outlook) and it's quite tedious to have to open the 3 separate sites just to check my e-mails. I know I could easily do this on my phone, but I'd rather have a place on my computer where I can check all 3 at the same time.

I've used Thunderbird in the past and it was pretty good, although not really easy on the eyes for me. I tried to install Inky but it wouldn't connect to the account creation server any of the times that I have tried, and so now I'm turning to you.

The default Mail App in Windows 10 looks good, but it's actually hard to use. I often find it is slow (software issue - not hardware related, all other programs run file while it randomly crashes or bogs down.) Plus it will sometimes randomly send my e-mail using the Enter hotkey (which is NOT set) but it doesn't do this every time and I'm honestly not even sure why.

I'm open to any suggestions, so let's hear em!

Agony

discord: aguny
I think security wise, gmail is the best to use. Pretty easy to navigate as well.