• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Ayyy Just made $200 of the cavs game

Wiz

User is banned.
Thank fucking god LeBron hit the game winner. Thought ill share lol 

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
That call was ridiculous. It should have went into overtime. Nonetheless, what a shot from James.

Wiz

User is banned.
Omnipotent said:
That call was ridiculous. It should have went into overtime. Nonetheless, what a shot from James.

They wuold of won without the timeout i think. Lebron would of drove it in and scored 

Sam

This a really good series. B2b game winning shots by the two superstars of the two teams. I think this series goes all 7

Wiz

User is banned.
Sam said:
This a really good series. B2b game winning shots by the two superstars of the two teams. I think this series goes all 7

Naw it wont go 7 Honestley cavs are just playing stupid sometimes. If they had the whole squad and kyrie not playing on a injured foot be straight.

Sam

Wiz said:
Naw it wont go 7 Honestley cavs are just playing stupid sometimes. If they had the whole squad and kyrie not playing on a injured foot be straight.

But they dont, and like you said kyrie is hurt. I wouldnt doubt the series would be over in 6 if love was there. Pau is banged up too though. Just my opinion, but i see 7 games in this one.

Samus

Power member.
@aimi yeah @almighty1 is post boosting on a 3month old thread his post was so irrelevant