• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[AUTOBUY] POKEBOTS | #1 POKEMON ACCOUNT SHOP | ALL LVL 25+ | PP/BTC/PM/ETH [$5]

Happeh

Power member.
Autobuy/Sellnow is having major issues. If you can't get it to work, PM me instead and you can purchase directly through me instead :)

Happeh's Pokémon Account Store

All accounts:

• LVL 25+
  • 0 Softbans
  • Pick your own Nickname
  • Customise your own character
  • Pick your own team
  • Lots of items (including incense, lures and lucky eggs)
  • + More

All accounts are autobuy and fresh. Should you have any trouble with the account please message me and I'll resolve it immediately. Thanks.

*Due to the nature of these accounts I cannot guarantee the level (although they are ALL 25+) and neither can I guarantee any Pokémon + their CP*

Zameerah

Vouch for happeh. Got an account off him on HF. Lots of rates and 1000+ items. Lots of rares also.

Happeh

Power member.
Zameerah said:
Vouch for happeh. Got an account off him on HF. Lots of rates and 1000+ items. Lots of rares also.

Thanks, buddy. Appreciate it massively. :)

Shift

Power member.
Hmm do you have any examples of the accounts ?

Happeh

Power member.
Shift said:
Hmm do you have any examples of the accounts ?

It's a luck of the draw in what you receive Pokémon wise and level wise. Best I've seen so far is someone getting a level 27, 1700CP Snorlax.

Happeh

Power member.
Tempus said:
I'm interested in purchasing one of these accounts. Any chance you could PM me some more information on what I should expect with one?

Basically everything is listed in the OP. I can't guarantee any Pokémon or what exact level it is but I can promise you it'll be or above 25 (most are 25-27).

Package

Vouch, dude's an idiot but legit.

Happeh

Power member.
Vouch for Package, shit taste in clothes but hes okay

Tempus

Happeh said:
Basically everything is listed in the OP. I can't guarantee any Pokémon or what exact level it is but I can promise you it'll be or above 25 (most are 25-27).
Judging by the OP, it's seems the majority of the account is customizable (username, avatar, team, etc.). I imagine there are some choices I won't have, such as which starter to select. Is there anything else that I won't be able to change, perhaps an attached email? Just want to be aware of any caveats here, if there are any,

Happeh

Power member.
Tempus said:
Judging by the OP, it's seems the majority of the account is customizable (username, avatar, team, etc.). I imagine there are some choices I won't have, such as which starter to select. Is there anything else that I won't be able to change, perhaps an attached email? Just want to be aware of any caveats here, if there are any,

You can chose your starter and change the email :) Only thing you can't change is the username

Happeh

Power member.
Tempus said:
What is the difference between a nickname and a username on Pokemon GO?

A username is the account username. A nickname is the display name that everyone else sees.

Happeh

Power member.
Tempus said:
I'm assuming the username is the login through the Pokemon Trainer Club. Any idea if you can remove the PTC and attach a Gmail, or otherwise change the PTC username?

You can't do this.

Zameerah said:
Looking to buy 5+. Any discount when buying 5+?

$20s for 5. So you get one free. :)

Cosmic

I just purchased! HUGE VOUCH! The account is awesome! Thank you.

₆ ₆ ₆

This is the nicest service I've seen of its type, you may want to lower your prices lol @Golem @CrossTheGod

Good luck with the sales OP :)

Savage

Onyx user!
Spoilt said:
This is the nicest service I've seen of its type, you may want to lower your prices lol @Golem @CrossTheGod

I'm not doing the account sales anymore, only doing the free service now.

Happeh

Power member.
Disrupt said:
I just purchased! HUGE VOUCH! The account is awesome! Thank you.

Damn man thanks. Glad to hear.

Spoilt said:

Ah man you're too nice. Thanks for the kind words.