• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Appraisal Information - Things To Know

Paranormal

User is banned.
7pqKgkW.png

Intro
This thread is going to cover almost everything you will need to know about appraisals. In this section, you can get various items and/or products appraised for a rough estimate on it's value.

Definition: "An expert estimate of the value of something."

Rules

• No promoting sales.
  • No advertising.
  • Be sure your thread belongs here.
  • All marketplace rules apply.

What can you get appraised?
Almost anything can be appraised. Varying from Xbox accounts, social media accounts, e-books. This section is not for sales or feedback on products. The point of these appraisals is to give you a reasonable price to sell you're item/product.

Giving appraisals
If you do not know how to properly appraise, than don't. Only post if you are familiar with the market of the item. If you do not follow that than your post will be reported. Over time, I will update this thread with some known appraisers.

Selling the appraised item
Once you're item is appraised, you do not need to sell it for that price. You can sell the item/product at any price you wish as long as it's reasonable or reflects a bit to the appraisals. Remember that appraisals are just rough estimates and are not exact.

What to do next
There are a few places to sell you're appraised item/product. Here is a short list of places to sell you're item/product.

Again, those are just a few sections to post you're sales thread at.

Commonly Appraised Items/Products

• AIM's
  • e-book's
  • Domains
  • Emails
  • Twitter Accounts
  • YouTube Accounts
  • Steam Accounts

Known Appraiser's

Salvation - Gamertags, all around market.

Conclusion
I really appreciate all the time you've spent reading this thread. I hope this cleared some things up for many of you. If you have any questions/comments/concerns feel free to post them below or send me a PM. Thanks!

Megaman

Onyx user!
Everything seems fine except for the commonly appraised thing. Bookers are not supposed to be on FK.

Paranormal

User is banned.
Megaman said:
Everything seems fine except for the commonly appraised thing. Bookers are not supposed to be on FK.

Yea, I forgot. :3

I took it off.

ginga

aka Freedom
I have been appraising accurately in my mind for a while now, so maybe add me there? This makes sense also as there is information that was necessary for educational purposes in this section.

Paranormal

User is banned.
Salvation said:
I have been appraising accurately in my mind for a while now, so maybe add me there? This makes sense also as there is information that was necessary for educational purposes in this section.

What are you most skilled at with appraising? What items/products?

--

To everyone: If you feel that you are worthy to be a known appraiser, please state so in your post with what you are most skilled at in appraising.

ginga

aka Freedom
Paranormal said:
What are you most skilled at with appraising? What items/products?

--

To everyone: If you feel that you are worthy to be a known appraiser, please state so in your post with what you are most skilled at in appraising.

Gamertags is what I most like to help members learn which includes the pricing. I have been doing that mainly, but anything else wouldn't be considered tough for me. I'm experienced in the market all-around.

Paranormal

User is banned.
Salvation said:
Gamertags is what I most like to help members learn which includes the pricing. I have been doing that mainly, but anything else wouldn't be considered tough for me. I'm experienced in the market all-around.

Added you to the OP!

Thanks for taking part.

Zak

Power member.
I think Hope is usually accurate on appraisals, might wanna add him.