• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anybody who plays paintball?

Warn

Just seeing if there's anyone on this forum who shares the same hobbies as me. Leave your gun setup below.
-
I run a Planet Eclipse Etha with a Rotor and a Ninja 68/4500 tank with an Exalt tank grip.

Azzurra

Warn said:
Just seeing if there's anyone on this forum who shares the same hobbies as me. Leave your gun setup below.
-
I run an Invert Mini with a Dye Rotor, soon to have a new HPA tank as I am currently looking for one to buy. I also have a Spyder Pilot as a back up gun or for friends to use. I typically play some woodsball with friends from school along with some speedball/hyperball with other friends who play.
I have played it a few times I think it's very fun.

I don't know anything about it though :p

Warn

Emp said:
Both low end guns. Buy a Dye or Ego if you want to play competitively.

The Spyder is a very low end gun, however the Mini is a good gun for beginners, which I am, I play locally just for fun, so for me to have a $1200-$1500 gun isn't necessary, what do you run?

Warn

Emp said:
I don't play anymore, but I had a Dm6/Ego (a long time ago).
Both good companies.

One of my friends has an Ego 3.5 and a DM13 and I plan on buying one from his soon, the only problem is the Ego needs a new ASA and bolt.

Deany

Warn said:
One of my friends has an Ego 3.5 and a DM13 and I plan on buying one from his soon, the only problem is the Ego needs a new ASA and bolt.

Oh, those are cheap. Like $20 for a CP asa :p

Braden

User is banned.
I had a Empire axe and a Geo 2 but I sold all my gear and quit playing :(

Shift

Power member.
I use a ak47 and a .338

Very fun to play

edgy

Power member.
I bought a pretty good paintball gun awhile ago. never played, just shot people. (mostly my nonexistent friends)

Cuban

Onyx user!
Fuck that. I went paintballing for the first time and it was a 4v4. I told my friends to shoot the other team while I distracted them by going to their base and playing bait. Keep the in mind, we play our own game type called "Mercy" where you keep shooting the enemy until they raise their gun up. So I raised by gun up after taking like 50 shots. pain and bruises is all I remember from that day. We won though, that's good I guess.

Warn

Bump, just got a new gun. Currently running an Eclipse Etha with a Rotor and a Ninja 68/4500 tank and an exalt tank grip.