• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Any Mac users?

TheBandit

Anyone here use Mac OSx as there main OS? I do, and I have to say I love it. Been using my MacBook pro for years now, and still hasn't shit the bed. Just interested to find out if any other users use it as well.

Motion

User is banned.
I use it . Macbook Pro from 09 i believe! I also bootcamp windows 7

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
I always wanted to buy one but are they worth it

Nevermind

User is banned.
I use a Macbook Pro. I'm in love with it, but I'm looking into purchasing a PC for gaming and streaming.

TheBandit

Leader said:
I use a Macbook Pro. I'm in love with it, but I'm looking into purchasing a PC for gaming and streaming.

Me too man. And I use my MacBook pro to game on occasionally, but I plan on getting a gaming PC too when I get the money. Do you plan on building yours or buying one of a website?

Nevermind

User is banned.
TheBandit said:
Me too man. And I use my MacBook pro to game on occasionally, but I plan on getting a gaming PC too when I get the money. Do you plan on building yours or buying one of a website?

My brother and my neighbor are both great at building PCs. That being said, I think I'm going to have them pick out the parts and then we can all build it.

TheBandit

dui said:
I always wanted to buy one but are they worth it

I think they are very worth it. I felt the same way at first, then I got one and i've never had a problem since. I plan on picking up a MacBook Air when I get the money. There great for doing work on and also very mobile.

Wizardry

Onyx user!
I have a MacBook Pro in my collection, I use it to browse around the house, anywhere where my PC isn't I'm on my mac haha :p, Anyways yeah I love mac and PC and Linux I'm not fussed with OS's :)

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
TheBandit said:
I think they are very worth it. I felt the same way at first, then I got one and i've never had a problem since. I plan on picking up a MacBook Air when I get the money. There great for doing work on and also very mobile.

How much did it cost you I'm on a budget lel

Solar

Power member.
I've had a 17" Macbook Pro for about two years. It's an absolutely amazing computer. I've never had a problem with it.

Color

I've never gotten the hype behind them, and with my experience with apples devices, probably never will. Their products don't seem quite up to par with a PC, and the ui doesn't compare to that of Linux.

Fresh

Power member.
I am on one now i only get on my mac if im like taking it somewhere or something use my PC'S for main computer doe

Astro

User is banned.
I use a Mac, and although the specs aren't great (due to my budget at the time) I can still do everything that I want to. Graphics, games, recording... not only does it do everything efficiently, but you also get a very attractive looking piece of equipment to work with/look at.

Hurt

I have a very shitty MacBook from 2007. It's very slow and it's pretty heavy and large in general. I love the OS, but I use my Windows Desktop the most simply because my MacBook is old and slow and crappy. That being said if I had the money, I would definitely upgrade to an iMac or MBP as my main computer.

Iyyel

Getting the 15" updated MBP in a few weeks time. :) Can't wait.

Soon to be Mac user.