• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Another gamertag reset?

ForumKorner

Eddie said:
Lmao your salty as hell if you need to write 2 paragraphs about me [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif];)[/font]
How am I salty? You came thru with a neg, a post, and a threat LMFAO
I just came back to do the same and put you in your place.
Anyways, you're not worth the time to argue with. if you got a problem say it to my face otherwise keep your "talk shit get hit" nerdy ass mouth outta my face. After this post you can talk all the shit you want, I wont give a shit lol.[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

SOS

talk shit get hit with the neg LMAo

Eddie

User is banned.
Fantasy said:
How am I salty? You came thru with a neg, a post, and a threat LMFAO
I just came back to do the same and put you in your place.
Anyways, you're not worth the time to argue with. if you got a problem say it to my face otherwise keep your "talk shit get hit" nerdy ass mouth outta my face. After this post you can talk all the shit you want, I wont give a shit lol.[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
I never threatened you kid lmao :)

False

Look out for @Eddie everyone, he'll threaten you with negs lmao You have much to learn man, kinda remind of those kids on Xbox that say "shut up or I'll give you a negative report on you". One thing to just neg the person, it's another thing when you publicly announce it as a threat.

Goon

Power member.
Will this escalated quickly lol. 

Can't wait to get my tag lol

Myth

Onyx user!
lukelol said:
Why? If this does happen then tags will be giveaways.
any hoarder dumb enough to not sign in and keep their tag from resetting every 5 years is a moron, this will have very little effect on the market.

Zac

Power member.
Doesn't this mean that tags will be reset in September 2021 at the earliest then? And your all wetting yourselves.

Feel

Power member.
Zac said:
Doesn't this mean that tags will be reset in  September 2021 at the earliest then? And your all wetting yourselves.
That's what I'm thinking to, everyones getting all worked up

Spell

User is banned.
I cant wait!!!this is awesome.Eventually people will have every decent tag claimed and some still wont have any.so i think prices might stay about the same.Over time that is.

Red

Onyx user!
We don't know if it's prior or until 2021. We'll have to wait. And if you deeply think about it, why would they add an extra 5 years to be inactive to an account that has been inactive since 2008 or 2005???? If so, this is irrelevant what Microsoft is doing. For me, it's definitely ANY accounts that have been inactive for 5 years or older.

Pain

Onyx user!
Why do you nerds make threads like this when you hear shit then bitch about the market getting saturated.
Keep it to yourselves the less people know the better. Gets worse every year with you new kids.

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
Pain said:
Why do you nerds make threads like this when you hear shit then bitch about the market getting saturated.
Keep it to yourselves the less people know the better. Gets worse every year with you new kids.

@pain I'm not new. I've been here for a while. I wasn't bitching about the market neither. I could give a fuck about it. I just wanted to have a discussion about this, since it's controversial if all tags that haven't been active for 5 years will be reset or in the next 5 years if they aren't active they will be reset.

also almost everyone with an Xbox already knew about this since Microsoft sent out emails and their has been posts on multiple "gaming news" websites.

Agony

discord: aguny
Red said:
We don't know if it's prior or until 2021. We'll have to wait. And if you deeply think about it, why would they add an extra 5 years to be inactive to an account that has been inactive since 2008 or 2005???? If so, this is irrelevant what Microsoft is doing. For me, it's definitely ANY accounts that have been inactive for 5 years or older.

It's all about the money. More gamertag changes, more money.

Passive

Power member.
some people say this won't happen until 2021
but I think they're just trying to kill the market so people would stop selling gamertags
and also they make money by doing this bc name changing so

Rare

That's exactly what they're trying to do lol. @passive