• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

American Implosion

Professor

How difficult is it to be a decent human being? You're a coward if you believe taking the life of another man can be justified by the discontent you have in your own life. I'm disgusted by the things I've been seeing lately -- we Americans implode mere days following our celebration of Americanism. Unacceptable.
What steps do you think should be taken in order to change the direction of our future?

Loli

Professor said:
How difficult is it to be a decent human being? You're a coward if you believe taking the life of another man can be justified by the discontent you have in your own life. I'm disgusted by the things I've been seeing lately -- we Americans implode mere days following our celebration of Americanism. Unacceptable.
What steps do you think should be taken in order to change the direction of our future?
I don't follow. Maybe it's my ignorance on the subject or maybe i'm not smart enough. Regardless if you're talking about the officers who were sniped (and correct me if i'm wrong) the way to fix that would be for people to understand what police officers have to go through on the day to day basis which can make them jumpy. I do believe that the brutality of the deaths of the two african american individuals were brutal but that doesn't justify more death. Please correct me if this isn't what you were referring too.