• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Agility!

Madeon

Just got 99 agility which is quite an achievement for me even though i botted a lot of it.

I started when the instakill darts were released and was going for 70 then thought f*ck it ill get 99 ;)

li0r6.png

Mitch

Onyx user!
Grtz man, did you use rsbot? what script and how long it take?

Madeon

Mitch said:

Yea used RSBot and i used AgilityAIO, free script so not the best but it did quite well.

Took around 1 month i think from 65 :)

Madeon

Optimus said:
Madeon said:
Mitch said:

Yea used RSBot and i used AgilityAIO, free script so not the best but it did quite well.

Took around 1 month i think from 65 :)

Does the script bypass the 6 hour limit?

Yea it worked fine for me but longest i botted was only about 10 hours.

Congratulations. I've got a skiller and hoping to achieve 99 agility as the skillcape looks very edible and it's just an amazing skill to have as a 99. Yet again, congratulations. Good achievement.

Deathcrow

Power member.
2.0 said:
Congratulations. I've got a skiller and hoping to achieve 99 agility as the skillcape looks very edible and it's just an amazing skill to have as a 99. Yet again, congratulations. Good achievement.

Do you train everything yourself on that skiller or do you bot?

Off-topic:

I haven't seen you around before but it seems you joined a while back. I am glad to see that you have decided to pay us a visit again! Please don't be shy. =)

Deathcrow said:
2.0 said:

Do you train everything yourself on that skiller or do you bot?

Off-topic:

I haven't seen you around before but it seems you joined a while back. I am glad to see that you have decided to pay us a visit again! Please don't be shy. =)

I bot. I don't train anything myself other than the odd here and there which is very rare as I don't have the time to play RuneScape often. Also, thanks for taking the time to look - I'll try and visit more often.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Madeon said:
AuuxL said:
Gratz man!
What 99 are you going for next?

Thanks and I think I am going to get 95-99 prayer then 99 FM :)

Have fun with that. I think I will stick with whatever fm level I am (can't even remember) and stick with 95 prayer.

Madeon

Deathcrow said:
Madeon said:
AuuxL said:
Gratz man!
What 99 are you going for next?

Have fun with that. I think I will stick with whatever fm level I am (can't even remember) and stick with 95 prayer.

I was going to stick with 95 prayer but i got around 24k dragon bones from slack3rs dumps the other day so i might use them. One of my favourite capes aswell :p

Deathcrow

Power member.
Madeon said:
Deathcrow said:
Madeon said:

I was going to stick with 95 prayer but i got around 24k dragon bones from slack3rs dumps the other day so i might use them. One of my favourite capes aswell :p

That's a good reason to do it then. Maybe it was a sign. And I agree, it is a nice cape. :)

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Congrats dude good work!