• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

A little idea..

Edwin

Onyx user!
Well I had a little idea here.

If you are a guy/girl who doesn't want to do the "hacking" or taking the risk (small) of getting caught or whatsoever..

You might like this idea.

You spread my virus, I will change the ID to your name here on runegear, you will spread it, when I get victims/slaves, I will see that you spreaded it.

And since you got the victim, you will get a 50% or even 75% share?

I will crypt the file so it is not detected by antiviruses, and I can also make a Java driveby for you.

PM me if you are interested or post here :) :sunglasses_2:

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
ApuTek is based on this idea lol.. Anyway, good luck.

Gogetaa

I'm sure loads of people will take you up on this offer dude, i'm a pretty good youtube spreader, so idm spreading for ya :D

Edwin

Onyx user!
gogeta said:
I'm sure loads of people will take you up on this offer dude, i'm a pretty good youtube spreader, so idm spreading for ya :D

Shoot me a PM :)

Gogetaa

Edwin said:

sure thing, I'd rather work you any day! as i'm sure most members would :)

at least you have proven how good you are too in your show offs etc. Rather than making out your better and disregarding others in the community because they are doing something similar to you.
isp

Bmthrules

Power member.
ImSoPro said:
ApuTek is based on this idea lol.. Anyway, good luck.

Yep, literally exactly what we do lol.

gogeta said:
Edwin said:

sure thing, I'd rather work you any day! as i'm sure most members would :)

at least you have proven how good you are too in your show offs etc. Rather than making out your better and disregarding others in the community because they are doing something similar to you.
isp

Oh great, because we need more drama.

qq