• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

10 ways to order pizza

guia

humm i dont know .. i lost my eyes with this letters LOL .. my eyes.. my eyes..!! but when i ordering a pizza I :
- call to pizza hut , domino's, telepizza, pizza pizza etc. delivery system.
- go to the store and wait for my pizza
- use web page but this inusual.

I actually didnt laugh with the topic. But when I read david reply I started to laugh. hehe.. I think go to the counter and order or the the store by your phone. Its much convenient.

ladyness

haha now im laughing. you two made me laugh.lol. yah, you didn't get the point. nevermind. you shouldn't have wasted your time replying. lol

guia said:
humm i dont know .. i lost my eyes with this letters LOL .. my eyes.. my eyes..!! but when i ordering a pizza I :
- call to pizza hut , domino's, telepizza, pizza pizza etc. delivery system.
- go to the store and wait for my pizza
- use web page but this inusual.

haha sorry for the fonts. at least you know how to go along with the topic. hehe. thanks guia :) this is just for fun, you can post any funny ways.

darksoul666

The best pizza is my grandma's one. So I'd call her and I'd ask her a pizza. She lives a bit far and she doesn't have a car to drive, so she could go to the post office to send it as a priority mail. I would it next day, in my mailbox. Right?

ladyness

darksoul666 said:
The best pizza is my grandma's one. So I'd call her and I'd ask her a pizza. She lives a bit far and she doesn't have a car to drive, so she could go to the post office to send it as a priority mail. I would it next day, in my mailbox. Right?

haha thanks for the reply. so your grandma makes delicious pizza. wish we could have some :)

ladyness said:
Hey guys, let's have some fun here! :)
Let's post 10 ways to order pizza. You can post anything even the most funniest way. Just to make us laugh for a while :)

It gets funny due to responses, and there's only 3 ways for me, via phone call, walk in and online. Can' think of anything else! anyway it's funny coz some people get screwed reading this post! lol! hahaha

reymartin69

There's more ways to order pizza, you can ask your friend to buy a pizza for you, ask your friends friend to get the ordered pizza. You can also order through a waiter in the pizza store. Lastly, you can order pizza from your neighbor who makes pizza at home. :)

ladyness

glen_mark_ledesma said:
It gets funny due to responses, and there's only 3 ways for me, via phone call, walk in and online. Can' think of anything else! anyway it's funny coz some people get screwed reading this post! lol! hahaha

hahaha you're right. and thanks you got my point. my post isn't funny. it should be the replies that should be funny.