• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[$1] Steam Un-Verifying

BV1

BV1's Trusted Steam Un-Verifying
Copied from my HF Thread.

About Myself
Hey everybody, quick bit about myself. I have been registered on HackForums for a year and a half now. Since joining, I have never been accused of scamming anybody, and have no Low Quality Reputation given to me. I like to think of myself as a trusted member of this community and intend on making sure that doesn't change.

What I'm offering to You
Basically, for me every time I got myself a Steam Account off of my RAT, I was always pissed off when I saw it was verified, and most of the time I would just delete the logs. I know a lot of people on here who just get rid of Verified accounts for dirt cheap, or nothing at all. Now I'm giving you a chance to turn a worthless account into something good. Using my service, you can take a Verified Steam Account, and turn it into an Unverified account in a matter of seconds, leaving you free to set your own email, and verify the account to that email, so you can keep the account securely for yourself, or sell it to others for the full price the account is worth.

Prices:
1-4 Accounts - $1 per account
5-9 Accounts - $0.90 per account
10-14 Accounts - $0.80 per account
15+ Accounts - $0.75 per account
All Payments are Via PayPal ONLY
FOR A SET AMOUNT OF TIME, I WILL TAKE INSTALLS AS PAYMENT AS WELL

You may PM me here.
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Neu Army1 (Not recommended contacting me here)

Vouches:
Proof said:
Vouch, good guy easy to deal with.

Wild Card said:
Vouch for BV1. Have never had a problem with him. You can trust him.

Salvage said:
Vouch for BV1, hes a very trusted guy and gets the job done.

Saturday said:
Vouch for BV1. I've traded with him before. He's a legit member and easy to talk to.

-SILENT- said:
He's a good friend of mine. I vouch for him.